This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 4 Average
God of War: Ghost of Sparta - USA - UCUS98737
(07-11-2012, 01:42 PM)vanngoctien Wrote: WHAT THE HELL??? 1 FPS????

what are ur pc specifications ??
(07-11-2012, 02:32 PM)fullpulse Wrote: what are ur pc specifications ??

I guess PC specifications does not matter so much at this time of the emulator.

I have an moderate machine that let me play new PC games at full FPS on 1366*768 whit high video config ... But i can't get nice FPS on emulators from SONY products. I guess the drivers of ATI have something to do whit it, but remember this emulator still being developed.

The nice part is the speed of the developing process; almost a new release whit bug fixes per day Big Grin

[Image: montcer.png]
(07-11-2012, 02:32 PM)fullpulse Wrote:

Laptop Asus G73JH spec Tongue
(07-11-2012, 04:21 PM)vanngoctien Wrote:
(07-11-2012, 02:32 PM)fullpulse Wrote:

Laptop Asus G73JH spec Tongue

U win lol Big Grin then u can check other posts in this thread u may find where is the problem or try to find the proper settings for ur pc
(07-11-2012, 03:42 PM)montcer9012 Wrote:
(07-11-2012, 02:32 PM)fullpulse Wrote: what are ur pc specifications ??

I guess PC specifications does not matter so much at this time of the emulator.

I have an moderate machine that let me play new PC games at full FPS on 1366*768 whit high video config ... But i can't get nice FPS on emulators from SONY products. I guess the drivers of ATI have something to do whit it, but remember this emulator still being developed.

The nice part is the speed of the developing process; almost a new release whit bug fixes per day Big Grin

yes this emulator and team has a very promising future , but dinasour pcs wont run this emulator , i asked only to exclude this possibility Wink
(07-11-2012, 05:11 PM)fullpulse Wrote: ... dinasour pcs wont run this emulator , i asked only to exclude this possibility Wink

In did, but as i say my laptop is middle average QuadCore A8-3510mx w/Radeon 6620 and last time i play GOW COO on r2604 i was on 3 FPS :/ (Triying differents confs).

I know the issue is the graphic card cause a lot of people have very nice results whit older versions of JPCSP using Nvidia hardware; i pray for a future when AMD drivers and JPCSP can work together hahahaha.
[Image: montcer.png]
am stuck in the mounts of aroania , I can't jump from the ledge to the other, what one could do to pass this shit ! or there is a save following this part before the boss thnx
(07-13-2012, 12:10 PM)fullpulse Wrote: am stuck in the mounts of aroania , I can't jump from the ledge to the other, what one could do to pass this shit ! or there is a save following this part before the boss thnx

What rev are u using and what settings? I have passed that a long time ago but i accidentally deleted emulator (with saves and everything). I was saving all on one place, so i didn't had save right after mounts of aroania.
I use jpcsp 2574 and I tried with 2306 and no hope
My settings
video
-use vertex cash
-use shaders
-use geomtry shader
-disable UBO
-enable VAO
-enable saving Ge screen to texture
-enable dynamic shaders generation
Memory
-ignore invalid memory
Media
-use media engine
-decode audio with sonicstage ( search and dwnload it )
compiler
-use compiler
Crypto
-extract decrybted eboot.bin
(07-13-2012, 11:17 PM)fullpulse Wrote: I use jpcsp 2574 and I tried with 2306 and no hope
My settings
video
-use vertex cash
-use shaders
-use geomtry shader
-disable UBO
-enable VAO
Memory
-ignore invalid memory
Media
-use media engine
compiler
-use compiler
Crypto

Well, use latest version, use this config:
Video:
-use vertex cache
-use shaders
-enable saving ge screen to texture
Media:
-use media engine
-decode audio with sonicstage
Compiler:
-use compiler
-maximum metod size 50

Everything else is unchecked. This is what i use and with
this configuration u will get highest fps ur pc can handle.
Also, this configuration works with almost every game. Try these
config with rev 2614 (latest one). One more thing, don't use nvidia 304.79 beta drivers, use 301.42 (regular drivers, not beta) or 304.48 beta. I use 301.42 and have no problems with game. Enjoy dude Wink
Let me know if u can't pass mounts of aroania. Download java 7 also, it
will help u too. Cheers!
(07-14-2012, 12:46 PM)srdjan1995 Wrote:
(07-13-2012, 11:17 PM)fullpulse Wrote: I use jpcsp 2574 and I tried with 2306 and no hope
My settings
video
-use vertex cash
-use shaders
-use geomtry shader
-disable UBO
-enable VAO
Memory
-ignore invalid memory
Media
-use media engine
compiler
-use compiler
Crypto

Well, use latest version, use this config:
Video:
-use vertex cache
-use shaders
-enable saving ge screen to texture
Media:
-use media engine
-decode audio with sonicstage
Compiler:
-use compiler
-maximum metod size 50

Everything else is unchecked. This is what i use and with
this configuration u will get highest fps ur pc can handle.
Also, this configuration works with almost every game. Try these
config with rev 2614 (latest one). One more thing, don't use nvidia 304.79 beta drivers, use 301.42 (regular drivers, not beta) or 304.48 beta. I use 301.42 and have no problems with game. Enjoy dude Wink
Let me know if u can't pass mounts of aroania. Download java 7 also, it
will help u too. Cheers!

Thank u Smile but am really an ATI pc and I was testing the emulator graphics with the game and only the config i've run the game fairly beside that this part ( mounts of aroania ) can't pass even with psp so i hoped i can do anything to pass that , at all i will give a try with other difficulty after finishing exams and thnx again 4 ur reply.