This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 4 Average
God of War: Ghost of Sparta - USA - UCUS98737
On ati cards now the game is more enhanced with updating the video driver + java and using the latest versions , but the problem resides in graphics though , the speed for me reached around 20 but with graphical bugs which sometimes minor and others turn in more troublesome and to fix them i can use one of the 2 graphical options :
-Enable decoding of indexed textures
-Disable optimized vertexInfo reading

checking one of them fix graphics but it really drop the fps to around 5.

so i hope the developer fix it soon .
(07-07-2012, 07:48 PM)fullpulse Wrote: On ati cards now the game is more enhanced with updating the video driver + java and using the latest versions , but the problem resides in graphics though , the speed for me reached around 20 but with graphical bugs which sometimes minor and others turn in more troublesome and to fix them i can use one of the 2 graphical options :
-Enable decoding of indexed textures
-Disable optimized vertexInfo reading

checking one of them fix graphics but it really drop the fps to around 5.

so i hope the developer fix it soon .
Please post a log file (see my signature).
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Ok here is the log file

.rar   log.rar (Size: 14.05 KB / Downloads: 74)

(07-09-2012, 09:46 PM)fullpulse Wrote: Ok here is the log file
Thank you. The log file is unfortunately not showing anything special that could explain the issue.
Could you try disabling these options, trying to get to the minimum settings causing the problem:
- Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering (only relevant when using shaders)
- Disable UBO (automatically disabled if not supported, only relevant when using shaders)
- Enable VAO (only relevant when using shaders and vertex cache)
- Enable dynamic shader generation (only relevant when using shaders, recommended for AMD/ATI)
And also maybe disabling these options (but disabling them might give anyway a performance decrease):
- Use vertex cache
- Use shaders (experimental)
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Thank u but i really try your options & they make the game slower , and i've tried them before am posting here
I only posted to report the problem and in the same time to tell u that there is a big advance since i last tried it on my ati so keep on and may be this problem will be fixed someday & so am w8ing Big Grin
here is a video it may give u idea about what i was describing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuWOIX4Da...e=youtu.be
(07-10-2012, 12:27 PM)fullpulse Wrote: Thank u but i really try your options & they make the game slower , and i've tried them before am posting here
I only posted to report the problem and in the same time to tell u that there is a big advance since i last tried it on my ati so keep on and may be this problem will be fixed someday & so am w8ing Big Grin
Thanks for the video: from what I see, the problem is probably coming from the vertex cache. You can keep the vertex cache enabled, but when reaching a screen where strange lines are displayed, keep the game running, open the video settings, disable the vertex cache and click "Apply": from now on, the vertex cache is no longer used. Do you see then a difference? To try at another place, you can re-enable the vertex cache and press "Apply" again. This setting can be changed "on-the-fly" whenever you want.
I tried to disable the vertex cash but the game is runing at 2 fps , so i checked the option of disable the optimized vertexinfo then the graphics became obviously better , but the speed is around 5-7 fps , the same is found with enabling CLUT - (the fps around 5-7) - but u know if enabled during gameplay the emulator exit so the only option is with disabling optimized vertexinfo , but the speed ?? is there is away other than graphical options to increase the speed !? even if no ,i wish this is fixed in next releases good luck .
(07-10-2012, 12:27 PM)fullpulse Wrote: Thank u but i really try your options & they make the game slower , and i've tried them before am posting here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuWOIX4Da...e=youtu.be
Please give me the config and jpcsp version. Please.

@vanngoctien
Please give me the config and jpcsp version. Please.

my jpcsp is 2574
U should update Ur graphic card and java

My settings
video
-use vertex cash
-use shaders
-use geomtry shader
-disable UBO
-enable VAO
-enable saving Ge screen to texture
-enable dynamic shaders generation
Memory
-ignore invalid memory
Media
-use media engine
-decode audio with sonicstage ( search and dwnload it )
compiler
-use compiler
Crypto
-extract decrybted eboot.bin
WHAT THE HELL??? 1 FPS????