This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 4 Average
God of War: Ghost of Sparta - USA - UCUS98737
my computer is 30 years old and i cant but another graphics card in it

but can god of war chains of olympus run on rev1397?
if it's that old don't expect you'd get more than 0.01 frames per second if you could run it.

just play it on a psp if upgrading the pc is too expensive.
Please is there any way or configuration to run this game good on ATI / AMD

ATI Radeon 5750
AMD phenom™ II X 2 3.10 GHz
4 Gb rams

I tried version 2450 and older but graphics show glitches plus low Fps up to 13 on menu and 6-7 on game start
hello! i realy wanted to play this game so i did
my pc :
cpu : intel core® core™2 duo T8300 @ 2.40GHz
Ram: 4 GB
graphic card : Nvidia Geforce 8600M GT bulit in laptop

god of war ghost of sparta ISO
version: 1.1
DISK ID : UCES01401

i run throgh some bugs like can't catch the rope or some graphic bugs and to fix it this is for everyone you just have to REZISE VIDEO TO X1 fix 100% of bugs
but then i run thro a bug where everything is fine at some point in the game game don't run FPS dropes down only at that point so i almost give up playing the game i try the SAVES didn't work cause my version i thought
jpcsp with all vertions didn't help even the latest version 2457 no help at all same thing tryed everything playing with setteings and the jpcsp luncher setteings no result
but then i downloaded a jpcsp version SVN r2306
http://down.emucr.com/v2/2eh9ty93vssi3eb
i load the saves works fine no more bugs didn't have to play with any setteings not from jpcsp i run without jpcsp luncher but if you did have problems with jpcsp run it with jpcsp luncher but don't play with any settings
even thought the saves wer not for my iso version but thay did load
hope someone can use this information to make it more simple to play the game
BTW i'd like jpcsp to take it to the next lvl and maybe we can play PS3 games XD
Does not working whit:

Java 6 Update 31 x86 x64
Windows 7 x64
JPCSP r2540 x64
AMD radeon 6620

Always crash on the logos screen. The more i can get it work is whit "Ignore invalid memory access" but anyway the game cant make it though the logos to the main menu.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.7z   Log does not pass from logos screen.7z (Size: 123.11 KB / Downloads: 92)
[Image: montcer.png]
(04-29-2012, 10:15 PM)montcer9012 Wrote: Does not working whit:

Java 6 Update 31 x86 x64
Windows 7 x64
JPCSP r2540 x64
AMD radeon 6620

Always crash on the logos screen. The more i can get it work is whit "Ignore invalid memory access" but anyway the game cant make it though the logos to the main menu.
From your log:
Code:
Using decrypted file tmp\UCES01401\PGD\File-122420\PGDfile.raw.decrypted
Could you delete all the files under tmp/UCES01401, disable the option "Ignore invalid memory access (not recommended for test reports, but improves performance)" and retry again? It could be that you interrupted a previous PGD file decryption and that an incomplete file was left.
If it doesn't help, please post a log file at DEBUG level. You can stop at the first invalid memory access.

Thanks
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Sorry for the late man.

Have disabled the options that you said but game and erase the complete folder on tmp but it still crash on the SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT PRESENT screen.

On the logo screen, it pass to fast so i cant read what it says, anyway heres a file in a middle size.

Tell me if you need a file more expensive to let the emulator work on it.

Attached Files
.7z   log.7z (Size: 684.61 KB / Downloads: 93)
(05-17-2012, 03:45 PM)montcer9012 Wrote: Sorry for the late man.

Have disabled the options that you said but game and erase the complete folder on tmp but it still crash on the SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT PRESENT screen.

On the logo screen, it pass to fast so i cant read what it says, anyway heres a file in a middle size.

Tell me if you need a file more expensive to let the emulator work on it.
It seems that the log file generation is taking too much CPU overhead to have the game running further.
Could you try to update your LogSettings.xml: replace the <root>...</root> section at the end by the following:
Code:
<root>
<level value ='debug' />
<appender-ref ref='TxtAppender' />
</root>
This will generate a log.txt instead of a log.html file.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Heres is the one in TXT.

Forgot to mention it, but whit the log on Debug whit HTML the game doesn start; whitout de debug log start, the game at least load to SONY COMPUTER splash.

Whit the Log on TXT, the game make trough to Santa Monica Studios, the second splah screen.

Attached Files
.7z   Only log.7z (Size: 1.06 MB / Downloads: 85)
Please some one gives me jpcsp version and the config that make this game playable on AMD card.