This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 4 Average
God of War: Ghost of Sparta - USA - UCUS98737
In UCES01401 after beating Callisto, in scene when Scylla reappears, the emulator freez (the sound is going, but the picture is still). Jpcsp rev.2385 and 2390. Also, videos of Callisto are strange (vertical blurry lines). Other videos are fine (except for sound). Anyone can confirm this?
OK. I menaged to check with friend who have USA version. He have the same problem on the same place. Here is his log.
At some point I too get out of memory error, but it didn't prevent game from running. But, I do have 2GB ram on Vista x64. Could that be the problem?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

i'm having the same problem here... the ship is without it's deck and you can see the waves passing under it... my cpu has almost the same configuration of yours... it's a g73jh, with ati mobility 5870... i can solve this problem by enabling decoding of indexed textures, but the fps falls to 3... how can we solve this?

(04-14-2011, 12:16 PM)athanh8807 Wrote: My problem Sad :
[Image: unled1ey.jpg]

I was config as above, but why this...Sad
Help me, plz....

All God of War: Ghost of Sparta savegames (UCES01401) on Hero (Normal) difficulty:
Download

The saves are compatible with UCUS98737 version. If you want to use this saves in UCUS98737 version, just rename folder name with UCUS98737.
Thank you for saves.
(01-07-2012, 07:53 AM)emaildopatto@hotmail.com Wrote: i'm having the same problem here... the ship is without it's deck and you can see the waves passing under it... my cpu has almost the same configuration of yours... it's a g73jh, with ati mobility 5870... i can solve this problem by enabling decoding of indexed textures, but the fps falls to 3... how can we solve this?

(04-14-2011, 12:16 PM)athanh8807 Wrote: My problem Sad :
[Image: unled1ey.jpg]

I was config as above, but why this...Sad
Help me, plz....

I have the same problem , the amd graphics nearly is the cause is there anyone overcome this problem ?? Thnx in advance
plz guys

I have an ATI card but otherwise the speciifications fullfill requirements can anyone show me a good config for the emulator
rev 2450

or any tested revision
how did you all get this game to work?
please help me
can you make this game for r1772 my computer dosent let higher rev-os work
lol, that's like asking can you make crysis work for your windows 3.1. not gonna happen, to make it work in that dinosaur they'd have to update and overhaul it, which would make it stop working for you again.

time to get a new graphic card. a geforce 9500 gt is dirt cheap these days, and runs the games fine.