This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 4 Average
God of War: Ghost of Sparta - USA - UCUS98737
(05-14-2011, 10:49 AM)DevilNeverCry Wrote: All GoW:GoS saves http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MKQQWSIL

Thanks you a lot. you are a hero
I'm New Here at this site I Got an error Everytime I Load This game Huh

Here is a Pic Of the Error Message:

[Image: 2vmtsah.png]
(06-12-2011, 09:01 AM)RaWrarized Wrote: I'm New Here at this site I Got an error Everytime I Load This game Huh

Here is a Pic Of the Error Message:

[Image: 2vmtsah.png]

This means you downloaded the game and you're even stupid enough to complain about the fact your downloaded game is not working. Go away.
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Tried the game using 32-bit build 2240.
Graphics card is ATI Radeon HD 5870.
Processor is Intel i7 @ 3.6Ghz
Java version is 7
OS is Windows 7 64 bit
Memory is 6GB

Enabled settings are:
Use shaders
Disable UBO
Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory
Enable Dynamic Shader Generation

The game looks OK apart for a few missing polygons. The fps is horrible though, 3-4 FPS Smile
If I enable vertex cache the FPS goes to 20, but I cannot see a thing apart from 2D Graphics (HUD, Menu).

EDIT: The game is UCES01401 instead of UCUS98737.
Alot of those exceptions in game menu.

r2326
Running with dynarec compiler (log level set to INFO)
Compability options used: None
Code:
java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero
    at jpcsp.sound.SampleSourceWithADSR$ExponentIncrease.getDuration(SampleSourceWithADSR.java:176)
    at jpcsp.sound.SampleSourceWithADSR$ExponentIncrease.<init>(SampleSourceWithADSR.java:159)
    at jpcsp.sound.SampleSourceWithADSR$ExponentDecrease.<init>(SampleSourceWithADSR.java:217)
    at jpcsp.sound.SampleSourceWithADSR$EnvelopeState.createCurveState(SampleSourceWithADSR.java:286)
    at jpcsp.sound.SampleSourceWithADSR$EnvelopeState.<init>(SampleSourceWithADSR.java:266)
    at jpcsp.sound.SampleSourceWithADSR.<init>(SampleSourceWithADSR.java:392)
    at jpcsp.sound.SoftwareSynthesizer.getSampleSource(SoftwareSynthesizer.java:43)
    at jpcsp.sound.SoundMixer.mix(SoundMixer.java:88)
    at jpcsp.sound.SoundMixer.synthesize(SoundMixer.java:117)
    at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.sceSasCore.__sceSasCore(sceSasCore.java:675)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor17.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at jpcsp.HLE.modules.HLEModuleFunctionReflection.executeInner(HLEModuleFunctionReflection.java:395)
    at jpcsp.HLE.modules.HLEModuleFunctionReflection.execute(HLEModuleFunctionReflection.java:345)
    at jpcsp.HLE.modules.HLEModuleManager.handleSyscall(HLEModuleManager.java:388)
    at jpcsp.HLE.SyscallHandler.syscall(SyscallHandler.java:111)
    at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.syscall(RuntimeContext.java:679)
    at _S1_2_8BF6F94.s(_S1_2_8BF6F94.java:4)
    at _S1_2_8AFDE98.s(_S1_2_8AFDE98.java:72)
    at _S1_2_8AEC57C.s(_S1_2_8AEC57C.java:720)
    at _S1_2_8AEC57C.exec(_S1_2_8AEC57C.java)
    at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.runThread(RuntimeContext.java:710)
    at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeThread.run(RuntimeThread.java:51)

//edit: OpenGL 4.2 issues moved to dedicated thread

Attached Files
.zip   UCUS98737_r2326_dynarec_info.zip (Size: 9.71 KB / Downloads: 132)
Code:
java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero
    at jpcsp.sound.SampleSourceWithADSR$ExponentIncrease.getDuration(SampleSourceWithADSR.java:176)
    at jpcsp.sound.SampleSourceWithADSR$ExponentIncrease.<init>(SampleSourceWithADSR.java:159)
    at jpcsp.sound.SampleSourceWithADSR$ExponentDecrease.<init>(SampleSourceWithADSR.java:217)
    at jpcsp.sound.SampleSourceWithADSR$EnvelopeState.createCurveState(SampleSourceWithADSR.java:286)
    at jpcsp.sound.SampleSourceWithADSR$EnvelopeState.<init>(SampleSourceWithADSR.java:266)
    at jpcsp.sound.SampleSourceWithADSR.<init>(SampleSourceWithADSR.java:392)
    at jpcsp.sound.SoftwareSynthesizer.getSampleSource(SoftwareSynthesizer.java:43)
    at jpcsp.sound.SoundMixer.mix(SoundMixer.java:88)
    at jpcsp.sound.SoundMixer.synthesize(SoundMixer.java:117)
    at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.sceSasCore.__sceSasCore(sceSasCore.java:675)
This should be fixed in r2327
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
gid15,

Thanks for fixing! Smile
how to play god of war on ati card
Really bored stuff so when i saw its trailer it did not satisfied me and iam really anxious so it got change my mood and i am not check it out.
(05-14-2011, 10:49 AM)DevilNeverCry Wrote: All GoW:GoS saves http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MKQQWSIL
link is dead PLZ reupload again DevilNeverCry