This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 4 Average
God of War: Ghost of Sparta - USA - UCUS98737
Hi i m having corrupt graphics with hyperspeedgx's settings on all the new revs. I have E7500 processor, 2 gb ram and Ati radeon HD 5670 graphics card. I have tried it with 10.9, 11.2 and 11.3 drivers but no difference. Need advice plz
psp 
My problem Sad :
[Image: unled1ey.jpg]

I was config as above, but why this...Sad
Help me, plz....
Win7 (64Bit) - CPU Intel Corei5 460M (2.53GHz) - HDD 500Gb - Ram 4Gb - VGA Ati Mobility Radeon HD 5730 (2Gb)
disable vertex cache
disabling vertex cache has improved graphics a lot though there are still missing textures. but the fps have dropped to 2-3 . Is it bcuz of ati and will there be a future fix for it.
psp 
When i jump off the rope to reach the next one, i keep falling down
this is a glitch how fix this problem on jpcsp Huh
I also having same problem.I did not use latest rivision though.
The laest version(as of now the rivision 2132) have one extra bug.Prior to the rope-bug I said,there is a lever.When you pulled the lever,a platform got down,you just keep kratos there.The bug is,You can not use the ladder to activate the lever.

@BlackDaemon,I believe you completed the game.What version did you use?How did you get rid of rope bug?
Hey I have this game and decrypted it with a real psp and the game does load on JPCSP and runs but it doesn't display a thing.

that's why I decided to post here a log for this game:

BTW I 'm using JPCSP rev 2135 on windows 7 x64

and the game is: UCES01401 not UCUS98737

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 63.14 KB / Downloads: 114)
(03-30-2011, 01:15 PM)DevilNeverCry Wrote: here ) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9ZT1BZ2T

@ devilnevercry could you please find me a save after this point , preferably one with a normal difficulty.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

All GoW:GoS saves http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MKQQWSIL