This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 4 Average
God of War: Ghost of Sparta - USA - UCUS98737
This looks to me like freezing when sonicstage decode audio. Also, you didn't mention what hardware you have.
(06-16-2013, 10:01 PM)Gundark Wrote: This looks to me like freezing when sonicstage decode audio. Also, you didn't mention what hardware you have.

I actualy don't have sonicstage installed atm Big Grin I will install it.. So that's not the problem.. You can see my PC specs in description of video, but here they are here:
CPU: AMD Athlon II X4 640 3,40GHz (OC'ed)
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce XFX GT 240 512MB GDDR5 (stock)
RAM: 3GB DDR2
Also, i use x86 version of JPCSP since it works better for me (i need more ram for x64 version)..
And i was using JPCSP r3229 x86...
i am playing god of war ghost of sparta in my pc with keyboard.it works fine except some glitches.but how to free THERA as as the hint given is to turn the direction pad round and round.what to do?help..
(06-22-2013, 03:13 AM)amit Wrote: i am playing god of war ghost of sparta in my pc with keyboard.it works fine except some glitches.but how to free THERA as as the hint given is to turn the direction pad round and round.what to do?help..

I changed analog stick from I (up), K (down), J (left), L (right) to arrows, and it works fine now... Until i changed that i couldn't free THERA...
P.S. I have a question for you and everyone else, do you have random freezes (framedrops) in game, and is there any way to fix that? I have good FPS (30-90), depends on area, but because of those freezes (framedrops) FPS drops to 15-20, and sometimes game just stand freezed for few seconds.. Sad
(06-22-2013, 11:32 AM)srdjan045 Wrote:
(06-22-2013, 03:13 AM)amit Wrote: i am playing god of war ghost of sparta in my pc with keyboard.it works fine except some glitches.but how to free THERA as as the hint given is to turn the direction pad round and round.what to do?help..

I changed analog stick from I (up), K (down), J (left), L (right) to arrows, and it works fine now... Until i changed that i couldn't free THERA...
P.S. I have a question for you and everyone else, do you have random freezes (framedrops) in game, and is there any way to fix that? I have good FPS (30-90), depends on area, but because of those freezes (framedrops) FPS drops to 15-20, and sometimes game just stand freezed for few seconds.. Sad

i changed the the above said setting, still could not able to free THERA.pls suggest.if a have to use a game pad?
(06-22-2013, 05:48 PM)amit Wrote:
(06-22-2013, 11:32 AM)srdjan045 Wrote:

i changed the the above said setting, still could not able to free THERA.pls suggest.if a have to use a game pad?

No u don't need to use game pad.. I just reversed analog stick buttons with keypad (u know what i mean, thing like arrows on keyboard).. And it worked just fine.. Well, atleast for me..
no way to make it work better with an AMD card ? it's only 17 fps..
Respected Black Daemon, how do u get so much fps. i hard ly cross 30. using Windows Xp SP3
Hello everyone. Is there any way to get more FPS on an AMD graphic card like HD 6670? I have that card now, had an GTS 450 before but the card is not working anymore. I have over 10 FPS in latest rev of emulator, but can't make game work at atleast 30 FPS.
(07-15-2014, 09:28 PM)srdjan1995 Wrote: Hello everyone. Is there any way to get more FPS on an AMD graphic card like HD 6670? I have that card now, had an GTS 450 before but the card is not working anymore. I have over 10 FPS in latest rev of emulator, but can't make game work at atleast 30 FPS.

You can try update AMD Catalystâ„¢ Driver, update to AMD Catalystâ„¢ Driver 14.4