This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 4 Average
God of War: Ghost of Sparta - USA - UCUS98737
ok guys..this's my pc
i7 950 oc 4 ghz
GTX 580 sc
RAM 16 gb

whats the best to run the game GOW c.o.c and GOW g.o.s smooth and great?
(09-08-2012, 11:52 PM)kaicooper Wrote: ok guys..this's my pc
i7 950 oc 4 ghz
GTX 580 sc
RAM 16 gb

whats the best to run the game GOW c.o.c and GOW g.o.s smooth and great?

Enable shader, vertex cache, and ur ready to go Smile

JPCSP team, congrats on making this emu faster. With rev 2785, i have noticed speed improvements on this game and also on God of War Chains of Olympus. With my AMD Athlon 64 x2 3800+ 2,20GHz on older builds i had about 15FPS in battle (sometimes even lower FPS) and now i have over 20 FPS (22FPS is minimum i belive). Don't know is it because im using win 8, but i don't belive so. On win 7 game (both GoW) very choppy, and sometimes game was freezing for about second or two. Now i don't have that problems. Just keep up improving JPCSP, and it will be perfect! I will test some other games to see do i have speed improvement in them (will test Final Fantasy Crisis Core and some more i couldn't have played at good speed before). Keep up JPCSP team! Ur best!
hi all Big Grin,i have problem playing gow gos in JPCPS,,
the games running is very2 slow,i using the latest rev2786,,
(cz if i use the rev1997 like bro BlackDemon on 1st page,detected prometheus & decrypted files),, Sad

this my pc spec :
Athlon II X2 250 3.00Ghz
ATI HD4650 512
RAM DDR3 6GB

whats the best to run the game GOW GOS smooth and great?
PLEASE HELP ME GUYS,i'm wan't to play this awesome games Big Grin
(10-17-2012, 08:43 PM)R13BONX Wrote: hi all Big Grin,i have problem playing gow gos in JPCPS,,
the games running is very2 slow,i using the latest rev2786,,
(cz if i use the rev1997 like bro BlackDemon on 1st page,detected prometheus & decrypted files),, Sad

this my pc spec :
Athlon II X2 250 3.00Ghz
ATI HD4650 512
RAM DDR3 6GB

whats the best to run the game GOW GOS smooth and great?
PLEASE HELP ME GUYS,i'm wan't to play this awesome games Big Grin

I can tell u ur problem is due to graphic card. GoW and ATI card don't work good, because u need to enable shaders which only works properly on NVIDIA. I belive ATI don't support that, that's why u have slow FPS. I play game at responsable speed in r2785 (because for me it's faster than it r2786) and i have Nvidia GT 240 but i have slower cpu than ur's. So, change graphic to nvidia, and ur good to go. I belive u will have 30FPS or even more in battles and about 40-45 while not in fight.
With the CPU speed of R13BONX is enough to run the game over 20 FPS using proper config. Since r2684 gid15 make a very important advance on shader problems with ATI cards being newest rev since r2684 more compatible with ATI.

So, i suggest R13BONX to enable the following settings:
VIDEO:
Only GE Graphics, VertexCache, Shader, Disable UBO, Enable VAO, Enable GE screen to textures instead memory, Enable dynamic shaders.

MEDIA:
Use Media Engine, Decode audio files with external decoder.

COMPILER:
Maximun Method Size: 100 or 50
[Image: montcer.png]
@montcer9012 : i already set that config following u post,indeed it's fast n better than before fps stable on 30,, (GREATS THIS AWESOME!)
but i found so many bug/glitch on game,n sometime freze 2nd-3nd Sad
the video sound of the movie also not comeout,i already install sonicstage,, Sad
here pic of bug/glitch
[Image: goweror1-1.jpg]
[Image: goweroredit2.jpg]

maybe right i must change my graphic card to NVIDIA like
srdjan045 said,, Big Grin
Yeah, i say it was a very important advance, not a flawless fix.

Solve the graphics glitch will cost a dramatically down FPS but you could try. Enable the video option: Disable Optimized Vextex info reading.
So, if you could change to a Nvidia card do it; and if you want help to the forum community you may want attach here a InfoLog of your gameplay.

About the sound, it is not full because you need a extra decoder for it (Besides you already have SonicStage). Look here on the sound area:
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=14984
yupz that's not bad than before,, Big Grin

i don't understand how to attach it,sory i'm newbie here recenly joint today,, Sad

i don't get it how to download on that site,cz it's chinnes language,,
how to input verification code on there?,u have another site to dwnld it?,,

sory for my bad english,cz i'm 4rm indonesia,nice to know u all,,
many2 THX'S TO ALL,ESPECIALLY TO srdjan045 'N MY BROTHER montcer9012 Big Grin
First, follow this guide:
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=70898

Then, click here on "Add Reply". On the bottom of input window you will see "New attachment" box, find the file you create with past guide and then click on Add attachment.