This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help~!Cannot run real ver. iso
psp 
There is no warning prompt out, but with the following message on the cmd screen.......please help m><m
I wait for this game for 1.5 years TAT
Thank you very much!

The Jpcsp I am using is the latest verion r1994(Window 32 bits), I have tried r1948, r1981, r1984 as well, but all not work.
==========================================
Running Jpcsp 32bit...
sun.awt.image.PNGImageDecoder$PNGException: crc corruption
at sun.awt.image.PNGImageDecoder.getChunk(Unknown Source)
at sun.awt.image.PNGImageDecoder.getData(Unknown Source)
at sun.awt.image.PNGImageDecoder.produceImage(Unknown Source)
at sun.awt.image.InputStreamImageSource.doFetch(Unknown Source)
at sun.awt.image.ImageFetcher.fetchloop(Unknown Source)
at sun.awt.image.ImageFetcher.run(Unknown Source)
sun.awt.image.PNGImageDecoder$PNGException: crc corruption
at sun.awt.image.PNGImageDecoder.getChunk(Unknown Source)
at sun.awt.image.PNGImageDecoder.getData(Unknown Source)
at sun.awt.image.PNGImageDecoder.produceImage(Unknown Source)
at sun.awt.image.InputStreamImageSource.doFetch(Unknown Source)
at sun.awt.image.ImageFetcher.fetchloop(Unknown Source)
at sun.awt.image.ImageFetcher.run(Unknown Source)
==========================================
Hmm...
It may be an issue with your Java SE installation. Try to re-download and install it again and see if it changes anything.
Also, could you please post which game your trying to test?
Thanks! Smile
(02-27-2011, 04:02 PM)Hykem Wrote: Hmm...
It may be an issue with your Java SE installation. Try to re-download and install it again and see if it changes anything.
Also, could you please post which game your trying to test?
Thanks! Smile

Thank you so much for your reply^ ^

I have download and install Java SE-->jdk-6u24-windows-i586
and install latest JAVA as well, and I have tried r1995,r1996,r1997, r1999, r2001,r2002
but I still cannot solve my problem.

The game I tested is called "Harukanaru Tokinonakade 5" which is a japanese game.
Thank you very much~!
I have switch to japanese window and tried r1998-r2002 but still cannot solve the problem.
Thanks for the people develop emulator so much as I can play another game released on the same day.
Well, unfortunately, it seems that this game (and pretty much all new releases) use a new encryption mechanism that hasn't been figured out yet. After firmware 6.30, Sony began using ECDSA signature algorithms to protect the PSP's firmware files.
Although these algorithms already existed, KIRK, the crypto engine, wasn't using them for this purpose. This is something I'm watching closely, as well as a lot of people from the PSP scene, but for now, I'm afraid you'll have to wait until something relevant is found on this subject. Sad
(03-05-2011, 01:32 AM)Hykem Wrote: Well, unfortunately, it seems that this game (and pretty much all new releases) use a new encryption mechanism that hasn't been figured out yet. After firmware 6.30, Sony began using ECDSA signature algorithms to protect the PSP's firmware files.
Although these algorithms already existed, KIRK, the crypto engine, wasn't using them for this purpose. This is something I'm watching closely, as well as a lot of people from the PSP scene, but for now, I'm afraid you'll have to wait until something relevant is found on this subject. Sad

OK~I will wait until that day^ ^
Hope that the new encryption mechanism can be decrypted soon~~~
ECDSA signature algorithms seems so complicated for me ><
Add Oil and thank you very much for your reply^ ^
Oh, I want to play this game too. So pity, that it's imposable. I'll be waiting too.
Intel Core i5-430M 2.26 4096 Mb ATI Mobility Radeon HD5650 1024 Mb Windows 7
Decrypt your game with your psp or it is not possible.Huh
Or It's something with Jpcsp.Huh
(03-06-2011, 09:02 PM)hyperspeedgx Wrote: Decrypt your game with your psp or it is not possible.Huh
Or It's something with Jpcsp.Huh

So far, 6.30 BOOT.BIN's were still unknown. However, "Dissidia 012" revealed that they just change a little bit due to the ECDSA decryption, which made it easy to add another loading method for them in r2006.
However, decrypting EBOOT.BIN files from these firmwares is still currently impossible due to this new encryption mechanism, so, using a PSP is the only solution again. Tongue
Report =]
r2006-r2017 is not work as well~
only a black screen appeared~
Add Oil^ ^
I can see there are improvements on the emulator.
Thank you so much!