This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JUST GOT THE NEW TACTICS OGRE =D from the same ppl who made ff tactics. wont work
NEW TACTICS OGRE WAS RELEASED TODAY FEB 25TH AND I ALRDY HAVE IT =D BUT CANT PLAY IT =/

[Image: umdtaxtiucsorg.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

screen turns black after i hit run and does nothing ;; this game if fuggin awesome i mean the best rpg in yrs. Here's the gameplay on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00z61G35nDo

can anyoen help me? ;; if anyone can help me get this to run ill give you dl links
(02-26-2011, 01:55 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: No need for dl link ( it's kinda piracy ya know ) but can't you give anymore information besides a not so useful screenshot of the UMD Browser like what version of jpcsp your using or an info and debug log. Btw, there's already a thread for Tactics Orgre on this forum. It's kinda a good idea to search the forum for the game your playing before you post TWO threads.http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....ht=tactics

sry about that 1st time use'n this thread... ok i have JPCSP v0.6 win32 and i also have jpcsp0.3win(rev1105) <-- this one i will use for this cuz it gives me a logger window for errors so check it out plz....

[Image: helpmewiththisplz.png]

[Image: helpmewiththisplz2.png]

and screen just stays black =)
i have the latest ver. JPCSP v0.6 win32 but it doesn not giv me a "logger" menu so i used a old ver. that did... anyway to bring up the logger on the new ver.? and its not working on JPCSP v0.6 win32
ok heres a few of the erros i'm getting in warn and debug filters

[Image: helpmewiththisplz3.png]

[Image: plzhelpwiththis4.png]

[Image: plzhelpwiththis5.png]

[Image: plzhelmmewiththis6.png]

this is all from just loading the umd when i click "run" i get even more erros latest ver.
psp 
(02-26-2011, 07:24 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: A log from an older build isn't very helpful, upload a log from the newest build. Btw, the logs are recorded in a file called log.html in the jpcsp directory. You can upload that file instead of a screenshot

i cant figure out how to upload the log.html file
The game is playable except you can't read any text, so it doesn't really matter.

[Image: ules01500shot3.png]