This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
SD G Generation World - JAP - ULJS00363
This game becomes unplayable with r2259 but I don't know why. I downgraded to r2242 and it works again.
(08-07-2011, 02:39 PM)sliated Wrote: This game becomes unplayable with r2259 but I don't know why. I downgraded to r2242 and it works again.

Could you please post an INFO log for this game (the log.html file that is generated after playing it) with r2259? Thanks! Smile
It stays black screen when I pressed the "run" button in r2259 so there is not even a log whatsoever.

Edit: Uh, nevermind that, my eyes are playing tricks with me.

Here's the log:
19836 [root] WARN hle - Unsupported syscall 207F SysMemUserForUser_1B4217BC 06030510 09FFFE00 00000000
20069 [UserMain] INFO hle.sceUtility - sceUtilityLoadModule(module=0x0300) PSP_MODULE_AV_AVCODEC loaded
20070 [UserMain] INFO hle.sceUtility - IGNORING: sceUtilityLoadModule(module=0x0308) PSP_MODULE_AV_MP4
20072 [UserMain] WARN hle.sceMp4 - PARTIAL: sceMp4Init (unk1=0x1, unk2=0x1)
20073 [UserMain] WARN hle.sceMp4 - PARTIAL: sceMp4Finish
20074 [UserMain] INFO hle.sceUtility - sceUtilityUnloadModule(module=0x0308) PSP_MODULE_AV_MP4 unloaded
20077 [UserMain] INFO hle.sceUtility - sceUtilityUnloadModule(module=0x0300) PSP_MODULE_AV_AVCODEC unloaded
20082 [UserMain] INFO hle.LoadExecForUser - sceKernelRegisterExitCallback SceUID=14
20083 [UserMain] INFO hle.sceUtility - sceUtilityLoadModule(module=0x0300) PSP_MODULE_AV_AVCODEC loaded
20085 [UserMain] INFO hle.sceUtility - sceUtilityLoadModule(module=0x0302) PSP_MODULE_AV_ATRAC3PLUS loaded
20086 [UserMain] INFO hle.sceUtility - sceUtilityLoadModule(module=0x0303) PSP_MODULE_AV_MPEGBASE loaded
20087 [UserMain] INFO hle.sceUtility - sceUtilityLoadModule(module=0x0100) PSP_MODULE_NET_COMMON loaded
20088 [UserMain] INFO hle.sceUtility - sceUtilityLoadModule(module=0x0101) PSP_MODULE_NET_ADHOC loaded
20099 [UserMain] WARN hle.ThreadManForUser - hleKernelNotifyCallback(type=0) no registered callbacks to push
20299 [UserMain] INFO hle.scePower - scePowerRegisterCallback slot=-1, SceUID=0x25
I have already decrypted the game using my psp.

How can I Decrypt Data Install? Big Grin
just gonna bump on this game, i get stuck with a black screen at start. it shows me a save portion though, but after that its all black.

EDIT: added another log after decrypting the game using psp.

Attached Files
.html   log.html (Size: 43.1 KB / Downloads: 100)
.rar   log.rar (Size: 28.03 KB / Downloads: 84)
como se descarga
(02-28-2012, 08:33 PM)irvindanielb Wrote: como se descarga

This is an english forum so keep it in english,what download?
Esto es un foro en ingles asi que mantenlo en ingles,que descarga?
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
still cant make sense on how to get over the black screen problem....
Same as the above. Going to tell it in storytime format.
See, I rely on my friend for help with a lot of this (They actualy have a good psp with a decent card). My own psp only has a puny 32mb Card, at the moment, meaning I pretty much need JPCSP for doing anything fancy. Not to mention it makes things much easier. So far, me and my friend never had to deal with an encrypted one before. I'm assuming that's my issue causing my black screen issue, same as the user above me, is due to encryption. Or something.

If possible, can someone, in a very quick and brief summary, name the steps needed to allow the game to run properly for someone who isn't exactly smart enough to understand everything. Since, like I said, I can't even hack my psp since it's relying on a 32 mb card. And my friend currently doesn't even live near me, so that limits my options further.
The fact the game is also japanese doesn't help me anymore.

I figure this summary, should someone post it, would also be great since it would be the end-all for people looking on this game on the forum, and perhaps stop alot of confusion. Even moreso if someone posts their configuration

Oh, and they all live happily ever after. (Told you it'd be storytime format)

Although at the rate this is going, I'm starting to wonder if it's really playable.