This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
SD G Generation World - JAP - ULJS00363
r1994

Compiler, Enable Media Engine, Enable Audio on Sonic Stage

Got it working the first time with a couple of Audio/frame rate problems.

I feel like my tinkering messed it up quite a bit. I'm trying to see if Data Install (If it helps the emulator out in terms of performance) which just messed up the Audio (was mute) and no movie (yet again cause I started tinkering).

Redoing it at the moment... Found out I need to decrypt the data install as well. Oh and had to do a funny way of data install. Basically had to pull install data out of the PSP save and put in to act as a install for the Game. Which made the data install pop out.

I wish I took screen shots... I kinda forgot >_>... I'll post them in a bit. after i see how this turns out. It's playable though, just not on max, which is what I'm trying to see what I can pull.
(02-25-2011, 06:58 AM)Anode Wrote: r1994

I feel like my tinkering messed it up quite a bit. I'm trying to see if Data Install (If it helps the emulator out in terms of performance) which just messed up the Audio (was mute) and no movie (yet again cause I started tinkering).

Redoing it at the moment... Found out I need to decrypt the data install as well. Oh and had to do a funny way of data install. Basically had to pull install data out of the PSP save and put in to act as a install for the Game. Which made the data install pop out.

I wish I took screen shots... I kinda forgot >_>... I'll post them in a bit. after i see how this turns out. It's playable though, just not on max, which is what I'm trying to see what I can pull.

NEW UPDATES

Well, decrypting the data install made it a ton better. I also realized, I needed to install xuggle.

My Frame Rates are around the 60s. But it may be because I have a good computer as well.

My computer settings

Intel® Core™ i7 930 @ 2.80 GHz 2.80 GHz
4.00 GB
Radeon HD 5850

FMV Sound are a little bit distorted, and slow, but it's pretty good.
Text is going to be off since... well I'm not sure if there is a support for Japanese text on JPCSP

Depending on the amount of animations, the framerates can drop to like 20s or even to the 10s. However, the lag is DEFINITELY LESS APPARENT which makes it good. Sound is also effected during this time. Other then that, this game is officially playable. You can also change options in the menu to make the game run even faster.

Screenshot:

NEW UPDATES

Well, decrypting the data install made it a ton better. I also realized, I needed to install xuggle.

My Frame Rates are around the 60s. But it may be because I have a good computer as well.

My computer settings

Intel® Core™ i7 930 @ 2.80 GHz 2.80 GHz
4.00 GB
Radeon HD 5850

FMV Sound are a little bit distorted, and slow, but it's pretty good.
Text is going to be off since... well I'm not sure if there is a support for Japanese text on JPCSP

Depending on the amount of animations, the framerates can drop to like 20s or even to the 10s. However, the lag is DEFINITELY LESS APPARENT which makes it good. Sound is also effected during this time. Other then that, this game is officially playable. You can also change options in the menu to make the game run even faster.

Screenshot:

Ok... it seems to do a lot better without SonicStage Decoding the Audio. Manage to hit 90 FPS, and the animations are at around 30 fps. Which is... actually fantastic. Only problem here would be if people needed characters as indications (I Know I do usually, I memorize them and playing with a bunch of ?? doesn't help). The menu translation for all the ?? as reference is

When you go to Option to change some things to make it faster:
Battle animations on/off
Viable target highlight on/off (the targets you can attack will flash when you stop moving)
Simple battle (the map animations for when you don't watch the full battle animations)
Movement animations (you can skip the long animations when you move a unit)
Auto change (automatically goes to the enemy's turn when you've used up all your units)
help message (help text, obviously turn this off if you can't understand it)
Map grid (obvious)
Assist (shows the support field, range you or enemies need to be in to receive support)
System (BGM, voice, sound effects, shortcut commands, your nickname, and install data)

Pilot:
Shooting
Melee
Reaction/Evasion
Defense
Awakening/Awareness
Leadership
Charisma/Charm

Unit:
HP
EN
Attack
Defense
Mobility

Units Action
Movement
Attack
Special Action if any (Usually Trans am or losing purging armor (Seravee is a good example)
End Turn

Attacking face:
Start Attack
Support Attack

Initial Defending
Attack
Defend
Special Defence if any (GN Field, etc)
Evade

Defending Options after choosing
Start Defence
Support Defence
Support Attack

That should help you get through most of it.
I don't have PSP. Can you up file eboot.bin Encrypted?
(02-25-2011, 01:23 PM)dskniwa Wrote: I don't have PSP. Can you up file eboot.bin Encrypted?

That's piracy and doing so would result in a ban.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

(02-25-2011, 09:29 PM)Kai3213 Wrote:
(02-25-2011, 01:23 PM)dskniwa Wrote: I don't have PSP. Can you up file eboot.bin Encrypted?

That's piracy and doing so would result in a ban.

As said, that would be piracy. No can do.
When i start this game, there are two window pop up appear, right?? (probably about save game)

After that, my screen just turn black..........
Do you have any suggestion about that issue???

Thanks before.
hello guys i am new to jpcsp i was wondering if there's any guide or some one will be nice enough to teach me how to get this game working i downloaded 2 SD g generation world one keep saying is encrypted an the other one won't load how do i get this game working can some one please help
(03-09-2011, 08:51 AM)vietblade Wrote: hello guys i am new to jpcsp i was wondering if there's any guide or some one will be nice enough to teach me how to get this game working i downloaded 2 SD g generation world one keep saying is encrypted an the other one won't load how do i get this game working can some one please help

Do not download games! You won't get any help here!
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
i just want to ask,using Jpcsp r2015 can decrypt PGD large file for this game or not?
if can then how to do it?
Thanks.
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
(03-12-2011, 08:16 PM)dista_bagus Wrote: i just want to ask,using Jpcsp r2015 can decrypt PGD large file for this game or not?
if can then how to do it?
Thanks.

Define large? I don't have that game.
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit