This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does JPCSP uses hardware mode(graphics card) or software mode(Processor)?
I have noticed there is no option to pick how we want to render or display the graphics. Most emulators have an option to pick hardware mode(graphics card) or software mode(Processor).

For JPCSP, I have noticed there is no option. So by Default, Is JPCSP using the hardware mode(graphics card) or software mode(Processor) to render or display the graphics?
I'm guessing it uses both seeing as both the Graphics Card and Processor strongly effect graphics and gameplay
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
We only use OpenGL for the rendering, so it's a hardware rendering.
We don't have any software renderer (yet).
Thank you Orphis, for answering my question. You can go ahead and close this topic.