This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FF7- Crysis Core
psp 
Don't Work - rev 1105

Attached Files
.html   log.html (Size: 22.91 KB / Downloads: 97)
(02-20-2011, 02:07 AM)duck Wrote: Don't Work - rev 1105

That's because your using an ancient build. Crisis core only works on rev 1500+ the most current being rev 1994. You can find the latest build here and you can find the crisis core thread here. I've actually completed the game on jpcsp recently myself.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

thats so odd, that was what DGemu gave me
edit: WTF? i extracted it to desktop but the folder wont show
edit2:ugg... i HAVE to use command prompt console, i hate that
edit3: after the Square Enix logo, i get a faked MPEG demo (its just TV static) what do i do now? (going to make post in intro section)
You must check enable media engine in the options to have videos.