This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Lord of Arcana - ULUS10479
r1994
appears playable, no noticeable issues yet, voice, bgm, text work, played without crashes for 30 minutes

ge to texture option causes the games textures to flicker and mirror effect, unless its used along with vertex cache, but then it will eventually get an out of memory error.

game is pretty fast even without the ge to texture option.

[Image: 24y6xxl.jpg][Image: 10h8zmp.jpg]
I can't make through in the menu.. Sad

Running Jpcsp 32bit...
java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot find executable
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.jumpCall(RuntimeContext.java:1
13)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.jump(RuntimeContext.java:154)
at _S1_3_8ABEFAC.s(_S1_3_8ABEFAC.java:96)
at _S1_3_8A7EA80.s(_S1_3_8A7EA80.java:660)
at _S1_3_8A7EA80.exec(_S1_3_8A7EA80.java)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.runThread(RuntimeContext.java:
701)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeThread.run(RuntimeThread.java:51)
This game be in the half playable section since graphic corruption prevent you from advancing very far. I can't seem to get past the 2nd screen on the first level. The Images freeze in a mess of corruption but the sounds still continue. I've tried a combination of different video options, some work better then others but inevitably the game still freezes in the end.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

hm I only got corruption when the ge to texture option is enabled.
works fine for me when using shaders, geometry shader, I played for about 40-50 minutes, post a log if it's reproducible maybe it can be fixed, I'm going to do some more testing on this game and see if i can get past the first / second levels
Here ya go. And here's a screenshot if you still don't believe me :p. It's not always upside down though.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Lord of Arcana Debug.zip (Size: 230.13 KB / Downloads: 109)
.zip   Lord of Arcana Info.zip (Size: 13.32 KB / Downloads: 92)
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

I beat the first level (from start to finnish I also disabled everything shaders, vertex, ge to texture off) but after i beat the boss i did get the missing texture effect , but i pressed X and it went to the save screen.

as for the second level, I can confirm it starts to wig out (I wonder if the character design breaks it, since I notice the different outfit on this level.)
edit
it seems enabling vertex cache can fix the graphics on the second level (but question is, would it be possible to beat the level without an out of memory error, since save points are hard to come by)

Attached Files
.rar   save.rar (Size: 14.67 KB / Downloads: 92)
I get flickering in this game even not matter what setting. I'm using the new rev 2050.
One more time!
use vertex cache, dont see any flickering on my end but it does have overbright textures, thats something new.

Nope still wont work. It crashes after loading the first map. And the screen flickering. Oh but your right. Remember I'm using Ati. =P Could just be it.

One more time!
Lord of Arcana is really fantastic action game for the PlayStation Portable, developed by Access Games. I have no such problem while playing.