This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - ULUS10565
(11-01-2011, 12:36 AM)Roryn Wrote: The music suddenly stopping is a known issue, right now there's no fix for it i think.

I've had this now loading problem, don't know if it has any relation with the audio but i did what a member said and i then could clear the map. I'll quote her:

(10-19-2011, 11:44 PM)hyakki Wrote: A temporary workaround I found is first start a new game skip all the intro and dialogs (Start - X) and get to the map then press start -> Data -> load then load your previous game where the AI was broken before, the AI should work again now and you can continue on.

Strangely I have not been getting any problem with AI stucking,I was expecting it 100% based on the posts here,but I am now almost at the end of chapter 2 and not even one battle stopped.
Only place where battle did freeze for me was tutorial battle at almorica castle.
However,I did get black screen 2 times in a row at the end of chapter 1,when massacre at Balmamusa happens. I didnt wanna risk it third time,so I just skipped the animation.
Two issues now remaing are first emulator randomly freezing after couple of hours of gameplay. It usually happens in a menu,text just dissapears and java console write arrayout ofbounds error with some ge thread errors ( unknown commands I think )
Game will continue to play,but will usually freeze soon after with yet another java console error "outofmemory"
Does this happen to anybody alse ????
Second issue is of course music not working. It will play for a couple of minutes and then just stop.
I could post the logs of these isssues if needed ?

Messages In This Thread
RE: TACTICS OGRE Let Us Cling Together - ULUS10565 [Encrypted] - by digiadventures - 11-01-2011, 11:59 AM