This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - ULUS10565
(05-10-2011, 08:43 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(05-10-2011, 08:15 AM)Gashet Wrote: no fonts at all with r2132, checked yesterday
Could you post a new log file?
here you go, using r2132

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 40.54 KB / Downloads: 102)
(05-04-2011, 12:18 PM)tarbo Wrote: to bad, i realy wan to try it on jpsp,,,,,maybe the problem it's not in the jpsp,,,,maybe it's the i...s...o

maybe you shouldn't be a pirate then and stop downloading corrupted games.
No love for this game? Hundreds of posts for crap games like kingdom hearts and FF and not a single fix for this?
(05-13-2011, 10:16 AM)derry Wrote: No love for this game? Hundreds of posts for crap games like kingdom hearts and FF and not a single fix for this?
There is a fix. Its called playing on your psp. The fact that we got Kingdom hearts working was amazing. Heck when Crisis Core started showing signs of working it mind blowing. And most of the post there are people asking how to get it working or how to download the game.
One more time!
i do have a psp..but using a controller and playing it on a big screen is alot more comfortable. but poor choice of words on my part still. got spoilt by vc2 on jpcsp and had to use a small screen for tactics
Still no luck with 2136. I'm heartened every time I see them working on the font utility, though :-)
this game gets an invalid memory error further into the game anyways so even if the font gets fixed it will crash later on, I've been busy so haven't been able to make a log
(05-17-2011, 12:45 AM)axfelix Wrote: Still no luck with 2136. I'm heartened every time I see them working on the font utility, though :-)
From the last log, it doesn't seem to use the PSP fonts. Maybe is it a graphic issue?
You could try r2139, there has been a small fix for the graphics.
i dont got much time right now, because checking here was "oh well i got 2min til i have to go, lets read the forums", but i can see fonts in r2139 - awesome work fixing that

will report more later
I'm getting text in 2139, but it's badly corrupted .. still, that's better than nothing! Gashet, are your fonts actually working?

Excitement!!