This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - ULUS10565
text working great in r2139

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log.rar (Size: 6.69 KB / Downloads: 121)
Huh, guess it's just me... any guesses? Newest Catalyst drivers (11.5, updated from 11.3 to see if it'd fix this problem), tried on all settings imaginable.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ba-donk-a-bump to encourage figuring out what's what. I've never experienced corrupted graphics in any other game using ATi drivers ("any other game" being limited in my case to Valkyria Chronicles and Holy Invasion of Privacy), and while I know it's been a problem in the past, I wonder if the recent TBIAS fix was buggy?
seems to be an ati bug, post a log for the devs,
text is working fine here with a nvidia card
Would love to -- when I'm making a log in JPCSP, do I set it to record everything?
Having some trouble creating a log.. the game doesn't seem to run properly when I have logging enabled?
Can anyone post their settings,.

I'm using 2144 and it works fine but extremely slow with GE turned off. With GE turned on its super fast but its flickers constantly and its impossible to play.
(05-23-2011, 12:53 AM)Lactose Wrote: Can anyone post their settings,.

I'm using 2144 and it works fine but extremely slow with GE turned off. With GE turned on its super fast but its flickers constantly and its impossible to play.

Yeah, you can't use GE. I get fullspeedish (but with the badly corrupted text I showed above) with the following:

- Vertex Cache
- Shaders
- VAO
- GE to textures
- CLUT
- Dynamic shader generation
- Ignore unmapped memory access

Chances are, since you're on an nVidia card, Dynamic shader generation won't have any effect for you, and you'll actually be able to read the text :-)
Text still garbled on ATi on r2154. Oh well.
the game will go to black screen after enter second stage

how to fix it?