This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - ULUS10565
Don't worry Edea, I don't think virgil is right, if you don't have psp it does NOT mean you are a pirate.
You could have transfrerred your games before your psp broke.
You said it yourself, you had 2 psps before.

As for graphics card, yeah gt 640 is not bad, it would have worked much better then radeon 4200, but gtx 650 for $110 is much better
That changes things,sorry for the misunderstanding but there are a lot of people who pirates games so we must always be in constant alert
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(04-16-2013, 05:38 PM)axfelix Wrote: I'm using the newest version (3104) with Intel graphics in Linux (x64), and it's working pretty well (mostly fullspeed), except for a few things:

- I seem to be having the issue where music doesn't loop properly, so I guess it isn't fixed on Linux?
- Both spell effects and all cutscenes which take place indoors cause a large amount of slowdown (down to 10-15 FPS from usual 55-60).

I'm having similar problems as axfelix... Aside from the fact that I'm running version Windows (x32).
My system specs are not that strong, but the only thing that I feel may matter, is the video card (a Geforce 7300LE, that I'm using since my 8600GT broke). That aside, the PC is actually quite capable of running Jpcsp.

Still, always the same problems with TO. FPS improved along newer versions, but the newest builds weren't very helpful at all in another issues like the music not looping, the lag when spellcasting and some batlle freezes. In fact, they added some cutscene problems, that I hadn't before.

Anyone has the slightest idea about what may be the cause? Or at least which configurations should I use? (I noted that selecting 'save GE to memory' makes my screen uncomprehemsible - white, with green and purple dots all around -, and using 'vertex cache' helps a little. But couldn't figure out the other options effects...)
It's OK, hehe.

I haven't done any firmware changes on this yet, and I might not, period, so I could still come back to this later. I'll keep the GTX 650 in mind!

(Edit: forgot the X, whoops)
I get freezing during dialogues and when I skip, I end up with a black screen. The only things I have checked are
-Vertex Cache
-Only GE Graphics
-Saving GE to Textures
Hi
I'm using build 3322, and there is no problem with the game exept the sound in cinematic cutscene (the ones between chapters).
Using the X64 newest version (v0.7, 3345) for windows, and I'm getting freezes during combat where it gets stuck on "loading", as well as no music sound loop. The game runs on a 3x clockspeed without a hitch.

Another problem, is that it seems like the snapshots are corrupt- when I attempt to load them, the game loads and gets stuck immediately.

I got ticks on GE graphics and save GE screen to textures.

Any recommendations on how to fix this problem?
Snapshots haven't worked on JPCSP for a long time. I'm not aware of the last revision that actually had the snapshots working. You will need to save the normal way instead of trying to use snapshots. As for your other problems, you will need to post an INFO log.
Snapshots not working is not a major issue, just annoying that I can't use them to avoid losing to much time.

The log is below.

Also, full specs of my computer:
Windows 7 64bit
8GB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 6800
Intel I5-2400 3.1GHz (~3.3 GHz)

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 10.18 KB / Downloads: 81)
Did you enable "Decode audio files with SonicStage (must be installed separately and requires Media Engine)"? JPCSP needs some improvement in detecting the sound for the game since "Unknown atracID=0xFF" shows up every once in a while. Can you remake the log on the latest revision? When you say you get freezes in combat, do you mean you get like a little stutter for 1-2 seconds and then it resumes normal?