This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enable saving ge screen to texture disappeared on r1993x86
Where is this option ,disappear or moved.Huh
CPU: Intel Core I7 3770 OC'ed 4.2GHz
RAM 8GB DDR3
Nvidia GTX 560
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.
Currently using Driver 310.90 WHQL
its always on now i think
CPU: Intel C2D E8500 @4.2 GHZ GPU: MSI Radeon 6870 Twin Frozr II 1024MB (920/1050)
RAM: 2x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR2-1066 5-5-5-15
(02-17-2011, 11:23 PM)andutrache Wrote: its always on now i think

It's not, theres no speed boost in rev 1993 that was available when the new option was still around.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

Hykem used an out-of-date SettingsGUI.java which doesn't have the Enable VAO and Saving GE Screen settings so when he commited his changes to the svn server, those settings disappeared. I'm sure those settings will be re-added back in soon enough. Internally those 2 features are still in Jpcsp, just that due to the out-of-date SettingsGUI.java in r1992 and r1993, we can't change those settings through the Configuration dialog anymore. You can still change those settings by manually editing the Settings.properties file in the Jpcsp folder.
i had the Saving GE option enabled so it remained enabled i see Smile
CPU: Intel C2D E8500 @4.2 GHZ GPU: MSI Radeon 6870 Twin Frozr II 1024MB (920/1050)
RAM: 2x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR2-1066 5-5-5-15
Yes, sorry about that. Commiting a fix right now. Tongue

EDIT: Ok, both options should now be back in r1994.
So thats why i didn't notice any difference in speed... I copy my settings.properties, saves to the new one as i update Smile
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit