This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Fantasy 4- Subtitles missing!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!
psp 
I play Final Fantasy 4 on the PSP emulator (JCPSP) but when the game's characters "speak" to each other, the text does not appear in the balloons of the dialogues (though the menu there is nothing abnormal).
So I ask for help for this problem, please.

Without further issue and thanks, Jorge Santos.

(Translated from Portuguese to English using Google Translator, sorry for some grammar error)
In the options try to tick the "Use debug fonts" option
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(03-22-2012, 01:22 PM)virgil94 Wrote: In the options try to tick the "Use debug fonts" option

Thanks for your reply.
I will do what you recommended me.

Without further issue and thank you, Jorge Santos.
(03-22-2012, 08:12 PM)jorgesantos85 Wrote:
(03-22-2012, 01:22 PM)virgil94 Wrote: In the options try to tick the "Use debug fonts" option

Thanks for your reply.
I will do what you recommended me.

Without further issue and thank you, Jorge Santos.

I did what you recommended but still miss the legends in the speech of characters in the game.

No more subject, and thanks anyway, Jorge Santos.