This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bleach heat the soul 1 problem
psp 
Why when i played some older version of JPCSP it worked fine today i download the newest patch and its stuck on loading although BHTS 5 and 7 work fine.

Is tihs a bug or i need to configure something?

Here is an picture:

[Image: 48453604.jpg]
maybe its your configuration. Try unchecking small things like use non native fonts, Use Vertex, Use Shaders, Disable VDO or whatever its called.
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
Its all unchecked.
Btw i tried to check allmost all options expect for the video still the same error i even tried the same configuraton from the old JPCSP and it didint give any error just crashed.

Btw the old version that i was playing Bleach heat the soul 1 is v0.6 1772.
(02-15-2011, 05:48 PM)fico23f Wrote: Its all unchecked.
Btw i tried to check allmost all options expect for the video still the same error i even tried the same configuraton from the old JPCSP and it didint give any error just crashed.

Btw the old version that i was playing Bleach heat the soul 1 is v0.6 1772.

It looks like a problem with the decryption process. Try revision r1962 and see if it works with that version
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
(02-16-2011, 07:25 AM)Darth1701 Wrote: It looks like a problem with the decryption process. Try revision r1962 and see if it works with that version

It works fine Thanks!