This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ys: The Ark of Nephasthim
psp 
I can get the game to play, but audio and cutscenes aren't working. I'm new to the program and the older version I found yesterday played sound but always crashed. Now that I have upgraded to the newest version, I have beautiful game play, but the beautiful cutscenes are not there. I love this game and would really love to see it in its full glory. Is there a fix for it yet? Or will I just have to accept it with no Cut Scenes? Sad
(02-12-2011, 12:42 AM)ravyne Wrote: I can get the game to play, but audio and cutscenes aren't working. I'm new to the program and the older version I found yesterday played sound but always crashed. Now that I have upgraded to the newest version, I have beautiful game play, but the beautiful cutscenes are not there. I love this game and would really love to see it in its full glory. Is there a fix for it yet? Or will I just have to accept it with no Cut Scenes? Sad

download the latest build here.here, install sonic stage 4.3, and enable the media engine and decode with sonic stage options in the configuration's media tab.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

download the latest build here.here, install sonic stage 4.3, and enable the media engine and decode with sonic stage options in the configuration's media tab.
[/quote]

Thanks. Should I run 32 or 64? I run Win 7 64
OMG that was easy, lol. And I spent several hours trying to figure out how to do all that. Its a bit skippy, but it is so much better than the static screen XD
Use 32-bit version.
I can't even get it to run game locks up jpcsp at the press the start button screen

(02-12-2011, 11:17 AM)Aredo Wrote: Use 32-bit version.