This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crisis core audio setup with sonicstage issue
Hey guys, new to this board so be gentle..lol. I have been searching the past um..3 hours i chit u not with this issue to sonicstage. Sorry if this is long but dont wanna leave nothing out.

K so i watched vids/read on here on setting up crisis core to play and i finally got the game to work perfect but no sound, so again i read up on here and watched vids and download sonicstage and installed and said to restart so i restarted and then i get a error when i try to run program, this is error Cannot find the openMG Secure Module. Exiting SonicStage ( error code: 00005607 )

So i googled around and saw fixes for this error but then i realized i dont even have openmg installed on my computer ( im on xp btw ) so i thought ok np ill just install that...and here lies the problem, openmg seems to be openmg jukebox or w/e from sony products or something, im still unsure exactly because i cant seem to be able to find it anywhere to dl, only updates and stuff for it, even from sony sites i cant find to dl or even the jukebox thing which im assuming is what the openmg is.

I did find 1 file to dl that gave me hope but it says for vista only and i see its for xp too on some sites but i just can not find it to download, im like just lost on what to do, i googled to see if it was free or if u had to pay for it and cant find no answer. So im asking here which i hate doing cuz i hate not knowing something but if anyone knows what this error is and what i need to get this working right let me know.

Again i have sonicstage installed but i cant open, didnt think it matter so tried the settings suggested to get audio in crisis core but nothing so im assuming i need the openmg but i cant find to download nor the jukebox thing if its the same thing. Alright well thanks in advance for anyhelp and i hope this right spot to post, going to bed now as i give up for the night, 4hrs is enough googling lol.

Edit/Update: Ya thanks for the reply but just before i was going to bed there was one more tab i still had opening and the file was called Openmg updater, so i never downloaded, i figured what the hell, might as well and see...and would u belive it was the right one..it was the openmg installer, now why its named updater i have no idea. So i started emulator and left settings the same and volia..works..so i guess can close/lock this topic or delete if needed. I bookmarked the site just incase someone else has that issue cuz that was seriously some bs to find lol. So to just confirm i am on xp and sonicstage does work with xp and i got game up and running, cant play right now cuz to tired but from what i see it rruns smooth, k goodnight!
It might not be XP compatible because I have vista and all i had to do was install Sonic Stage
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
(02-09-2011, 05:57 AM)Vegerunks Wrote: It might not be XP compatible because I have vista and all i had to do was install Sonic Stage

The SonicStage version hyakki is linking on his Audio thread (version 4.3) is working perfectly on XP
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit