This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Encrypted Iso image???
Need i say more??? Im trying to see if i can play Monster hunter freedom 2 but as soon as i attempt to load it it says "Cannot load this game because it is encrypted"
Any suggestions??? Maybe theres a different version that isnt encrypted???
(02-07-2011, 07:19 AM)Cloud9 Wrote: Need i say more??? Im trying to see if i can play Monster hunter freedom 2 but as soon as i attempt to load it it says "Cannot load this game because it is encrypted"
Any suggestions??? Maybe theres a different version that isnt encrypted???

Use latest JPCSP from the buildbot: http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
psp 
Hi, I'm-a newbe and learning the ropes. I've had the same problem playing any games on either JPCSP_v06r1984_32bit or pcsp v0.5.2. I get the same error code as Cloud9 using JPCSP_v06r1984_32bit and I also get no responce after opening UMD and then running the game using pcsp v0.5.2 . The games I've attempted to play so far on either emulators are: Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron and Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron. Using JPCSP_v06r1986_32bit and loading Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron I get this: Critical Error: Index: 255, Size: 2 and loading the same game using PCSP v0.5.2 I get no error prompt but it seem as if it wants to load, in lack of better terms, the game flashes and you could see a kind of menu for half a second every 7 to 9 second interval.
After following the suggestion of Darth1701, I went to this site: http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/ and I finally got Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron to work but I cannot get Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron to work, this is where I get the previously mentioned: Critical Error: Index: 255, Size: 2.
Any Suggestions to make the game in question to work or should I wait 'till the next build?
My system specs are:
CPU: AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
Ram: DDR2 (2 gigs in total)
Motherboard with built-in graphics card: A785GM-M5 (V1.0), Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 4200.
DirectX: 9.0C
you could always decrypt those games with your psp using the prxdecrypter (google it for more info)
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

Yes you can decrypt the image by using the decryption software. Protects the privacy of your emails, messages, documents and important files. Encryption and Decryption Pro helps you encrypt and decrypt your messages and files to safely send sensitive messages and files over the Internet or a LAN. The encryption and decryption Pro is strong text and file encryption software that helps you keep documents, private information and files in a confidential way.