This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Congratulations, JPCSP dev team!!!
Congratulations guys, you have done an impossible task. Cool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23bzY3gvc2s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXKt0ECrDZg
(02-06-2011, 11:58 AM)BlackDaemon Wrote: Congratulations guys, you have done an impossible task. Cool

Thanks for the video. Now I know what I miss out when using AMD graphics. With it and the settings you provided it shows a black screen most of the time, showing only the text.

But then again, without shaders enabled it looks like it doesn't go ingame anymore. Only a black screen after the movie intro ... Big GrinAngry
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Video with God of War: Ghost of Sparta running added. Smile
good.
(02-06-2011, 06:06 PM)BlackDaemon Wrote: Video with God of War: Ghost of Sparta running added. Smile
@BlackDaemon,what are your settings, the menu here God of War: Chains of Olympus is now faster, and God of War Ghost of Sparta is 10 FPS ingame.Sad
What are your settings (Maximum method size, 3000,1000,500,100,50, Vertex cache, GE graphics, Use Shaders, Shaders for 2D,Disable UBO,Enable VAO,Ingnore Invalid Memory access,Use Compiler)which is activated and what is disabled.Huh
hyperspeedgx,

All useful information was posted in videos description
Quote:Compatibility settings used:
Video: Use vertex cache, Use shaders, Enable VAO
Media: Use Media Engine, Decode audio files with SonicStage

Hardware: Intel Core i5-760@3.5Ghz, 2Gb DDR3-1333, Zotac GeForce GTX 470 AMP!

(02-08-2011, 06:28 AM)BlackDaemon Wrote: hyperspeedgx,

All useful information was posted in videos description
Quote:Compatibility settings used:
Video: Use vertex cache, Use shaders, Enable VAO
Media: Use Media Engine, Decode audio files with SonicStage

Hardware: Intel Core i5-760@3.5Ghz, 2Gb DDR3-1333, Zotac GeForce GTX 470 AMP!

I saw it, I wondered about other optionsSad
Your pc is much faster than mine, so maybe that why here is slow, thanks anyway.
A new option "Enable saving GE screen to Textures" has been added in r1985. It should again improve performance for some (but not all) applications. Could you try it on different games?
isnt this the same as tht of dolphin ie. copy to texture and memory?
it greatly increased the speed for dolphin for me... this game does give me problems as just after the video ends, the emulator freezes. i think it might be memory overload type thing

EDIT: Although this is a congratulations thread, i have this issue, i can only hear sounds and the game stutters heavily with the following errors
this is rev 1984... am testing now with the latest one

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 11.34 KB / Downloads: 103)
Yes, it's the same thing.