This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A small problem
psp 
I'm trying to play a game on jpcsp, the game runs fine and fast, however it seems like the thumbstick is constantly stuck up and left. Does anyone know how I can sort this out?
Does it happen to you with other games? What game are you writing about? If you can find this game's thread on the forum, post your problem there together with logfile.
I searched the forum but couldn't find anything about the problem or even just the game in general, it's mana khemia: student alliance. I haven't tried running any of my other games on the emulator yet, not that I have many games anyway.
I haven't tested this game yet. But if you can buy or borrow PS2 version of this game - "Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis", you may try it on ps2 console or pcsx2 emulator, and it works.
You could try and see what happens if you swap your Dpad controls with your analog controls?
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit