This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A green girl
Hi all, I'm Atmi and probably all i will write here is well known for you normal members. SO to the point. I would liek to play a Patapon and Patapon 2 on my PC - laptop Asus to be correct. So i downloaded a new ver 32 and 64 bit of jpcsp from main site of this Emu and a normal cso of those games which r running on PSP correctly (not on my PSP unfortunately). Question is what to do to play on laptop and don't have a Critical error... Do i need any special image of game? If any i have strength to say step by step i would be glad. Smile
TY all for any help. Kisses for future
So no replay?...
any 1 can tell me what those bold numbers means?
Patapon 2 - UCES01177 - Shows Intro - r1788
Patapon 2 - UCJS10089 - Loadable
First of all, you have to specify your emulator settings and revision, index of the game, java environment, operating system and computer specs. And what' s even more important to explain which kind of critical error you were getting. It's even better to post the log file (check Debug->Tools->Logger->Show Logger; select "Output log results to HTML or txt", Open logger on startup; after loading the iso select log level using arrow keys not equal to off and start the game).
Second, UCES01177 and UCJS10089 are game indexes which consist of region identifier (UCES for Europe, UCJS for Japan) and unique game number. "Shows intro - r1788" means that you could only get to intro in jpcsp revision 1788.
I haven' tested Patapon and Patapon 2 on newer revisions, but people in http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....ht=patapon and
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....ht=patapon did.
From what i have read there, now it should be more or less playable.
Emulator options:
only 3 options checked: save windows position, use umd browser, use dynarec compilator.
Emulator version v0.6-1772 32-bit
Patapon2 5.03
Patapon 3.73
Java Platform 1.6_023
Windows7 64bit
Asus n52d (turionII, 4GB ram, radeon 5730).
Running emulator with "start-windows-x86.bat" (64bit emu version doesn't run at all)
browsing for game, open then run
P2 hungs whole emulator - no log can be done, viewed etc.
when i show logger before running game it log everything up to one hundred thousand lines and the log.html in emulator folder is 43MB large - you want me to put that log here?

I did test - set logger level to "error" and run P2 - game hungs as usually on "information" screen but logger show nothing.

(02-06-2011, 12:34 PM)Aredo Wrote: First of all, you have to specify your emulator settings and revision, index of the game, java environment, operating system and computer specs. And what' s even more important to explain which kind of critical error you were getting. It's even better to post the log file (check Debug->Tools->Logger->Show Logger; select "Output log results to HTML or txt", Open logger on startup; after loading the iso select log level using arrow keys not equal to off and start the game).
Second, UCES01177 and UCJS10089 are game indexes which consist of region identifier (UCES for Europe, UCJS for Japan) and unique game number. "Shows intro - r1788" means that you could only get to intro in jpcsp revision 1788.
I haven' tested Patapon and Patapon 2 on newer revisions, but people in http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....ht=patapon and
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....ht=patapon did.
From what i have read there, now it should be more or less playable.