This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii wake ga Nai Portable - ULJS00358
Using r1975, this game seems to be working but no sound at all, just total silence everywhere. Fonts are messed up, of course. Movies play fine except for the total silence. HiMDRenderer and SonicStage successfully decode the Atrac3+ audio stream and I can play the decoded WAV files just fine using an external player, but there's no audio at all in Jpcsp. I've attached the log file which has a bunch of intBitsToFloat errors as well as a few other errors. Some screenshots are also attached.

EDIT: The extra disc is at http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3540. What's amusing is that in the extra disc, that game has working audio but no graphics whereas the main game has working graphics but no audio. Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   log.zip (Size: 13.64 KB / Downloads: 201)
Well, based on the logs, those two discs behave almost the same. Quite a mystery. Huh
Itaru, could you please try playing both discs until you reach, for instance, ingame for both of them (in this one where you can see animations, in the other when you can hear sound effects) and then switch the log level to DEBUG? Just a small portion of it should be enough. Thanks! Smile
By [Encrypted] do you mean it is untouched/unmodified UMD dump ?
I tried it using fresh dump, but nothing happens after I press Run button.

And about square symbol text in your attachment, you need to change windows unicode settings to japanese. That way all japanese text can be shown properly.
(02-04-2011, 03:49 PM)Hykem Wrote: Itaru, could you please try playing both discs until you reach, for instance, ingame for both of them (in this one where you can see animations, in the other when you can hear sound effects) and then switch the log level to DEBUG? Just a small portion of it should be enough. Thanks! Smile
Here you go. Smile

(02-04-2011, 05:36 PM)heavenhunter Wrote: By [Encrypted] do you mean it is untouched/unmodified UMD dump ?
I tried it using fresh dump, but nothing happens after I press Run button.

And about square symbol text in your attachment, you need to change windows unicode settings to japanese. That way all japanese text can be shown properly.
Press Run a couple of times, or enable Ignore unmapped imports.

I know that installing the Japanese fonts in Windows fixes the square symbols in the title bar of Jpcsp and in the UMD Browser, but it doesn't fix the ? symbols in the game itself since font emulation in Jpcsp hasn't been properly implemented yet.

Attached Files
.zip   log ULJS00358.zip (Size: 64.11 KB / Downloads: 159)
.zip   log ULJS00357.zip (Size: 164.31 KB / Downloads: 152)
So I guess there is nothing we can do for the question mark font and the audio? That is a shame.

As for me, I don't get audio during the normal game, but I do for videos (such as the first video when you select "initial start" and the battle scene you see shortly into the game, but NOT the video before the menu). In addition, there is a nasty click of static at various points (often during scene transitions).

This is with the options "use media engine" and "decode audio files with sonic stage" selected.

EDIT:
I have not been able to replicate the audio for the videos after restarting the emulator.
What's your config to play this game?I tried many times but it didn't work at all
Figuring that the audio is encoded with an unknown encoder, here's the log:

Code:
822 [CRI Server Manager] WARN  hle.sceSasCore - UNIMPLEMENTED __sceSasSetVoicePCM sasCore=0x08a86f40 voice=2 vagAddr=0x09bab640 size=0x00000200 loopmode=0
1158 [CRI Server Manager] WARN  hle.sceSasCore - UNIMPLEMENTED __sceSasSetVoicePCM sasCore=0x08a86f40 voice=0 vagAddr=0x09bb1240 size=0x00000200 loopmode=0
1158 [CRI Server Manager] WARN  hle.sceSasCore - UNIMPLEMENTED __sceSasSetVoicePCM sasCore=0x08a86f40 voice=1 vagAddr=0x09bb1640 size=0x00000200 loopmode=0
Any differences with the fake result for sceMp4Init in r1993?
(02-17-2011, 08:31 PM)Hykem Wrote: Any differences with the fake result for sceMp4Init in r1993?

Well, no more such INFO log, but still no sound. Here's a TRACE log:

Code:
153954 [CRI Atom Sound Output] DEBUG hle.ThreadManForUser - Context switching to 'CRI Atom Sound Output(Status PSP_THREAD_READY, Wait None)' after reschedule
153954 [CRI Atom Sound Output] DEBUG hle.ThreadManForUser - ---------------------------------------- SceUID=4e name:'CRI Atom Sound Output'
153954 [CRI Atom Sound Output] DEBUG hle.ThreadManForUser - hleKernelDelayThread micros=1000, callbacks=true
153954 [CRI Atom Sound Output] DEBUG hle.ThreadManForUser - -------------------- hleKernelThreadWait micros=1000 forever:false thread:'CRI Atom Sound Output' caller:'ThreadManForUser.hleKernelDelayThread'
153954 [CRI Atom Sound Output] DEBUG hle.ThreadManForUser - Context switching to 'CRI Server Manager(Status PSP_THREAD_READY, Wait None)' after reschedule
153954 [CRI Atom Sound Output] DEBUG hle.ThreadManForUser - ---------------------------------------- SceUID=4b name:'CRI Server Manager'

I would like to report another error, at the beginning of the game, there's an intro movie. I checked extract media to tmp folder and here's the log:

Code:
327399 [Test Thread] INFO  hle.scePsmfPlayer - PSMF Player Data: displayBuffer=0x8400000, displayBufferSize=0x300000, playbackThreadPriority=0x23
327399 [Test Thread] WARN  hle.scePsmfPlayer - IGNORING: scePsmfPlayerSetTempBuf psmfPlayer=0x8aba2f0
327474 [Test Thread] INFO  hle.scePsmfPlayer - 'disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/OIP_OP.pmf' PSMF file loaded.
327478 [Test Thread] ERROR emu - Attempt to use SceUID for different purpose (purpose='ThreadMan-eventflag',original='ThreadMan-thread')
327478 [Test Thread] WARN  hle.ThreadManForUser - sceKernelSetEventFlag unknown uid=0x11a
327479 [Test Thread] INFO  hle.scePsmfPlayer - Found play info data: videoCodec=0xe, videoStreamNum=0, audioCodec=0x1, audioStreamNum=0, playMode=0, playSpeed=1
327501 [Test Thread] INFO  hle - Using external audio 'tmp\ULJS00358\Mpeg-32780288\ExtAudio.wav'

However, there is no sound. When I try to play the ExtAudio.wav using WMP, it plays without problem. Also, I extracted OIP_OP.pmf and convert it to mp4 without any problem.
sigh if you want to play audio then go in the options menu and set the damn volume higher.
With this i can hear some bleeps when i select things in menu, and the opening movie song works.
Still, BGM and voices don't work (they seem to be cut right from the start -> Buffer problem ? )
CPU: Intel C2D E8500 @4.2 GHZ GPU: MSI Radeon 6870 Twin Frozr II 1024MB (920/1050)
RAM: 2x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR2-1066 5-5-5-15