This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little problems
hi there, i downloaded jpcsp (32 bit version) lately and i wanted to play some titles as 3rd birthday,dissidia,and so on. but i have a problem.
1) when i run 3rd birthday it works really slow (max 7fps) that it's difficult to play...is it a problem of config or is it my computer?(i watched youtube videos and used the same config...but it's always the same story with all jpcsp version)
2) dissidia gives me some problems with the intro. as i already wrote in a previous message it seems working good but, when i started playing, it became slow (1-2 fps) and i can't see well the scenario (it's green instead of a grey and cloudy sky). then it doesn't work. once it worked but i couldn't play, because it was slow.
3) i tried to run taiko no tatsujin,but i can only see an image. I tried all the possible settings, but there's nothing to do. The box shows me this:
[Image: 7]
i tried other games and some of them run perfectly...the only one i could complain is blazblue portable, but just because sound is not good and i can't see writings.

Could somebody help me,please?thanxBig Grin
Hi i managed to make 3rd birthday working a little...it's perfect just with video for now... i'm using these options:
VIDEO: only GE graphic ON
MEDIA: use media engine ON
decode audio with sonic stage ON
the only problem is the gameplay...i've tried almost all kind of settings but no improvement.
what could i do?
Hi Aya ^^....lets see if i can help

1) its normal, just wait till the emulator gets better with 3d games like, Kingdom Hearts birth by sleep,Dissidia and this new Parasite Eve game,now this games seen to depends heavily on you video card to work fast...., the problem is that even with good video cards sometimes is instable, for example, sometimes i run Dissidia at 18 frames, sometimes at 13 frames, sometimes when the vídeo card is in a bad day 9 frames for me(this gets Kingdom Hearts unplayable), but there's videos on youtube of people running it at 20 frames. so just wait the emulator gets adjusted and faster with time, there's loads of things that the people here have to fix before speed i quess ^^'

2) Dissidia is a problem with you video card, you have to chance it to view the graphics well, i used to have a similar problem, it stoped when i changed the video card, the same happens with games like "Valkyria chronicles 2" certain vídeo cards cannot help the emulation in some cases making the game unplayable, so yes i think it is your pc ^^

3) i Don't have this BlazBlue game at all so can't help <o'

as for the second post, that's the default set ^^...,use it always,well....,to improve the speed i dunno since i don't own a Parasive Eve 3rd copy, for now just put the logs of you games, and keep playing in your psp its the better thing to do for this 3d games, 2d games work really fine, they just have to add loop music i think ^^
"as for the second post, that's the default set ^^...,use it always,well....,to improve the speed i dunno since i don't own a Parasive Eve 3rd copy, for now just put the logs of you games, and keep playing in your psp its the better thing to do for this 3d games, 2d games work really fine, they just have to add loop music i think ^^"

hi karen thanks for helping me! ^^
i'll try to improve the game with the config...i just trid today to change settings and video ran at 30 fps and music didn't crash... strange,since until yesterday music and video were bad... i think i'll try to mix other option and try them...if it work i hope to help other players in my same situation ^^
well,honestly i don't know so much about computer..i mean, i'm not like hackers i just understand a little... and i don't even know what type my computer parts are...as you said maybe it's because some cards are not good enough. it may be. well,yeah. i thought jpcsp was perfect 'cause i saw some video where dissidia runs fast and 3rd birthday too. but i'll wait new version as you suggested ^^
what do you mean by putting the log of a game? [sorry i'm no english and it's a bit difficult for to understand computer setting]