This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Not supported by jpcsp???
psp 
I have tried to load Hexyz force cso, but the jpcsp says that the cso files is not supported by the jpcsp. anyone know how to fix that?

Any help would be appreciated!!
thanks!!
you can change the file extension,for example:you take the "hexyz force.cso" and right clic with the mouse,go were it says"change name"or"rename"dependig what os you are using,then you change the"cso"to"iso".then the game will be "hexyz force.iso"and then it should work.i hope i solved your problem(sorry for my bad english but i am spanish)
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(01-29-2011, 11:36 AM)virgil94 Wrote: you can change the file extension,for example:you take the "hexyz force.cso" and right clic with the mouse,go were it says"change name"or"rename"dependig what os you are using,then you change the"cso"to"iso".then the game will be "hexyz force.iso"and then it should work.i hope i solved your problem(sorry for my bad english but i am spanish)

Thanks! but how do I change the cso files to iso? I'm not good at english too.. ^^ (I'm an indonesian)
like i said, go were your game is and right click on,press were it says to change the name,you not change the name,you only change the "c"for"i" were it says cso
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
At first I wanted to ignore this thread completly but when I saw a rather heavy discussion and some odd solutions I thought I have to clarify some things:

First of all, it seems you are using an old version of JPCSP, use the ones on the buildbot! http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/

The problem is not because CSO is not supported by JPCSP but because your game is encrypted (or better the boot executable is encrypted). As of r1965 JPCSP can decrypt most of the games on-the-fly so your game should work. If it does not work you have to decrypt the eboot.bin on your PSP, search for "prxdecrypter" on how to do that.

Using the search function in the forum could also help Big Grin
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
(01-29-2011, 01:16 PM)Darth1701 Wrote: At first I wanted to ignore this thread completly but when I saw a rather heavy discussion and some odd solutions I thought I have to clarify some things:

First of all, it seems you are using an old version of JPCSP, use the ones on the buildbot! http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/

The problem is not because CSO is not supported by JPCSP but because your game is encrypted (or better the boot executable is encrypted). As of r1965 JPCSP can decrypt most of the games on-the-fly so your game should work. If it does not work you have to decrypt the eboot.bin on your PSP, search for "prxdecrypter" on how to do that.

Thanks!!!!
dos 
(01-29-2011, 01:16 PM)Darth1701 Wrote: At first I wanted to ignore this thread completly but when I saw a rather heavy discussion and some odd solutions I thought I have to clarify some things:

umm hey, can you help me i don't understand why i cant play Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes 1 on the emulator and sorry i'm a noob at computers can you please help me =). i'm sorry if i'm causing troubles but i have the same problem and i'm using mac soo i dont know what to do =)). i dont understand the part with eboot.bin and prxdecrypter can you clarify it in a stupider way for me =))

Does Jpcsp accepts games from a file called pkg?
(05-12-2013, 09:38 AM)angelwily Wrote: Does Jpcsp accepts games from a file called pkg?
No,Jpcsp doesn't support pkg files.