This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emulator cannot be launched!
I have the latest version of Java and JPCSP, but when I double click on the .bat file, the window that pops up will just disappear.

Please help! :(
(01-28-2011, 04:00 AM)bladeliger78 Wrote: I have the latest version of Java and JPCSP, but when I double click on the .bat file, the window that pops up will just disappear.

Please help! Sad

Double click start-windows-x86 not jpcsp.bat
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

(01-28-2011, 04:38 AM)Kai3213 Wrote:
(01-28-2011, 04:00 AM)bladeliger78 Wrote: I have the latest version of Java and JPCSP, but when I double click on the .bat file, the window that pops up will just disappear.

Please help! Sad

Double click start-windows-x86 not jpcsp.bat
Yeah, I double clicked on start-windows-x86 and still it will not work.
Do you have java installed?
Yep. I have the latest version of Java.
ps2 
Up, I've the same problem as bladelinger78. You have here a pic about my problem. I've installed the latest java version (32 bit version), but I dunno what is the problem or how to work the emulator. I've Win 7 Ultimate 64 bits version if you need this information. I launch the emulator (bat start-windows-amd64) and then appears this window, so... I don't have any idea to solve this.

Thank you in advance.

P.D: If you don't know what does it mean the message, here you have a translation: ERROR: The system couldn't find the key or value of the registry specified.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-12-2011, 06:51 AM)GillianSeed Wrote: Up, I've the same problem as bladelinger78. You have here a pic about my problem. I've installed the latest java version (32 bit version), but I dunno what is the problem or how to work the emulator. I've Win 7 Ultimate 64 bits version if you need this information. I launch the emulator (bat start-windows-amd64) and then appears this window, so... I don't have any idea to solve this.

Thank you in advance.

P.D: If you don't know what does it mean the message, here you have a translation: ERROR: The system couldn't find the key or value of the registry specified.

Isn't it obvious??? You installed the 32-bit JRE but try to run 64-bit JPCSP. This will not work. Run the 32-bit JPCSP (because it has some advantages over 64-bit) or install the 64-bit JRE and use 64-bit JPCSP.
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit