This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Encrypted Emulation?
(01-24-2011, 05:21 AM)mrTerryBogard Wrote:
(01-24-2011, 12:01 AM)hlide Wrote:
Referred to the game stopped running. This is because the developers

You just can't say its not working. Not all off us own that specific game so what you need to do is tell us whats wrong. Posting a log or pin pointing which specific build made the game stop working would help. That's what we're here for, to work together with the dev team and further develop JPCSP.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

Kai3213, Darth1701, hlide,

That person is already banned on some russian emu communities, i think you understand "why". Big Grin

(01-23-2011, 06:00 PM)mrTerryBogard Wrote: I gave a hint. solve your problem yourself. As the saying goes, "Do not make me do your work".
(01-24-2011, 05:21 AM)mrTerryBogard Wrote: Referred to the game stopped running. This is because the developers
*facepalm*

JPCSP is not commercial project, devs team spent free time for personal education/experience and hobby/fun. For free.
And remember one simple thing: nobody must do something for you. Just post results and if you lucky - maybe someone noticed you, and just try to help you solve your problem.
(01-24-2011, 06:59 AM)BlackDaemon Wrote: That person is already banned on some russian emu communities, i think you understand "why". Big Grin
Hey, fuck you!. It's nothing to do with. I reported the error that you made.
[Image: 2acd90d5be8d43330e070081693be868.gif]
On this forum, we speak English and we stay polite.
Obviously, you lack one of these qualities and you can't stay here.

I'm not banning you yet, but may it serves as a warning. Think twice before writing anything. We're not paid to work on the emulator, we don't owe you anything. If some game is broken, there's a reason good behind it, and it was to make some other game better. It may have been pure luck it worked. We'll get to it someday maybe. But we most likely won't care with that attitude of yours.