This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to boot emulator
i installed the sonic file as specified in audio/video decoding and restarted and now the emulator refuses to boot in any fashion i can see it in the task manager just sitting there but it does not move passed that i am running windows 7 ultimate
another unusual note

disgaea two was working fine before without audio
i managed to get it up once and it complained about decryption and not being able to load it..which it didnt before
(my nad for this line ignore this) i was using wrong version
using quick reflexes i managed to pull this error

error occured during intilization of vm
could not reserve enough space for object heap
could not create the java virtual machine

update if i press enter log enough and run a crap ton of commands randomly one will decide to work is this a java related error as i just reinstalled it just prior to posting
once it boots in its fine but if i close it gives me the same error and then im stuck fishing for a proper boot
Basically what your saying is that this game won't load without unless you decrypt the eboot? That's right, decrypt the eboot and it should work but you need a psp to do that and something called PRXDecrypter ( google it for more info). What was the exact error specifically? Btw, the audio in, most cases ,shouldn't prevent the game from loading at all. You might have confused decoding the audio and decrypting the eboot mixed up.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

no not game...this has nothing to do with any game this is jpcsp itself
jpcsp itself will not load mostly

i literally have to hold the enter button down and get that error message like a 100 times before the emulator itself will finally load
(01-25-2011, 08:30 PM)zalmatra Wrote: no not game...this has nothing to do with any game this is jpcsp itself
jpcsp itself will not load mostly

i literally have to hold the enter button down and get that error message like a 100 times before the emulator itself will finally load

Just what version of jpcsp are you using? Cuss the version i'm using can load games no problem...when they are decrypted.

im not talking about the game...im talking about jpcsp..forget the game

the emulator itself is not booting properly
(01-25-2011, 08:36 PM)zalmatra Wrote: im not talking about the game...im talking about jpcsp..forget the game

the emulator itself is not booting properly

You didn't really answer my question >.> Your being very vague with what the problem is. Could you try posting a log or the codes that pop up in the console?

0.6 1965
no error codes

when i double click start-windows-x86
it gives the following message very quickly before it vanishes there is no log just this message in the black box when im starting jpcsp no error code to speak of simply this

error occured during initialization of vm
log is empty as well

if i am booting jpcsp wrong then the fault is entirely mine for wasting your time : (
im not getting to the console that little black box that pops up when you first start it is as far as im getting most of the time but when it finally does boot up it works fine Tongue
(01-25-2011, 08:46 PM)zalmatra Wrote: 0.6 1965
no error codes

when i double click start-windows-x86
it gives the following message very quickly before it vanishes there is no log just this message in the black box when im starting jpcsp no error code to speak of simply this

error occured during initialization of vm
log is empty as well

if i am booting jpcsp wrong then the fault is entirely mine for wasting your time : (

OHHH, Okay. Do you have the latest version of Java installed, updated graphics drivers, stuff like that? What are your system specs like ram, processor speed, graphics card?

windows 7 ultimate 32 bit
8800 graphics card
unknown if video drivers are fully updated
prior to posting i uninstalled and reinstalled java
4 gigs of ram
amd anthlon 64x2 dual core 4600+ 2400 mhz 2 cores
updating graphics drivers as we speak