This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Fantasy VII:Crisis Core no audio in video
psp 
Hi i just wanted to start out my post with a big thank you for the devolopers of this emulator been waiting for one since the psp first came out. I have had a few problems that i've been able to solve simply by browsing the forums. i'll start out by saying my first problem. at first i could load the game but got that fake mpeg video thing showing up, so i extracted those native files in the lib folder; i get audio in some parts of the game like the clicking noise when selecting the new game or load game but in whenever the video comes up i don't get any sound at all. I was wondering if anyone here would be able to help me out on this issue. Thanks in advance for the help.31
(01-22-2011, 10:58 PM)OrionTyruse Wrote: Hi i just wanted to start out my post with a big thank you for the devolopers of this emulator been waiting for one since the psp first came out. I have had a few problems that i've been able to solve simply by browsing the forums. i'll start out by saying my first problem. at first i could load the game but got that fake mpeg video thing showing up, so i extracted those native files in the lib folder; i get audio in some parts of the game like the clicking noise when selecting the new game or load game but in whenever the video comes up i don't get any sound at all. I was wondering if anyone here would be able to help me out on this issue. Thanks in advance for the help.31

Download the latest svn build here (32 bit), hyakki's jpcsp launcher here, google sonicstage 4.3, and install it. Open up jpcsp, go to options configuration, media, and in the media tab enable the media engine, and decode with sonic stage options and audio should work.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

Awesome thanks now i just gotta figure out the joytokey program that'll be a hassle for the gamepad to work on it.
Xpadder is an alternative to joytokey which is more user-friendly and also looks prettier. I just need the basics so joytokey works great for me. Smile
I have the new virsion of Jpcsp, launcher and sonic stage but when i click options, configuration,Misc i turn media engine on but there that mentions decode with sonic stage options??

so im kinda @ a loss now and dunno what to do?
(02-24-2011, 02:45 AM)mushra Wrote: I have the new virsion of Jpcsp, launcher and sonic stage but when i click options, configuration,Misc i turn media engine on but there that mentions decode with sonic stage options??

turn on the decode with sonic stage option to enable music/voices. That's kinda the reason you installed sonic stage in the first place.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

(02-24-2011, 03:27 AM)Kai3213 Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 02:45 AM)mushra Wrote: I have the new virsion of Jpcsp, launcher and sonic stage but when i click options, configuration,Misc i turn media engine on but there that mentions decode with sonic stage options??

turn on the decode with sonic stage option to enable music/voices. That's kinda the reason you installed sonic stage in the first place.

i know that but i though sonic stage would do it on its own. Anyway i have opened sonic stage up gone to tools then selected options and i can not find anything in there that says decode could you please put a pic up of where i need to go
(02-24-2011, 11:24 AM)mushra Wrote:

i know that but i though sonic stage would do it on its own. Anyway i have opened sonic stage up gone to tools then selected options and i can not find anything in there that says decode could you please put a pic up of where i need to go

You have to go to the JPCSP Settings/Media/Decode with Sonicstage =)
[Image: indexkd.jpg] pingutino: Your heart knows the truth Wink
(02-24-2011, 01:44 PM)Pingutino Wrote:

Thank you for the reply but i am still stuck (complete noob with stuff like this) when i open up JPCSP i have looked through file, options, debug, cheats, Language and help but there is no setting tab???
(02-25-2011, 12:16 PM)mushra Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 01:44 PM)Pingutino Wrote:

Thank you for the reply but i am still stuck (complete noob with stuff like this) when i open up JPCSP i have looked through file, options, debug, cheats, Language and help but there is no setting tab???

Press F12
[Image: indexkd.jpg] pingutino: Your heart knows the truth Wink