This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game is in black and white
psp 
hi!

i've just started using Jpcsp and i played P3P in it.
when i first used jpcsp (with SVN r1952) the game was playable (in full color) with a few minor graphic glitches and the voice problem.

i just downloaded a newer version of the SVN build (SVN 1964) and it got better (graphic and audio) Wink but when i started the game, it was in black and white (i attached some screenshots)Sad (i didn't changed the config options except for the Use Media Engine and Decode Audio Files... like i did when i played it in SVN r1952).

i played with the config and when i enable 'Only GE graphics...' or when i enable 'use shaders' and 'disable UBO' (i attached some screenshots too) the game had color again but there were more graphic glitches that weren't there when i played it the first time XD

after that, i tried playing the game again in another version of jpcsp but then the game became black and white too XD even with SVN 1952 XD

i couldn't find a similar issue like mine so i posted this thread XD
i'll try some more things and play with the config again XD

can someone help me with this? thanks in advance. Shy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

disable the shaders?
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

(01-22-2011, 05:15 AM)Kai3213 Wrote: disable the shaders?

thanks for the reply Smile

when i enabled only GE graphics (that puts back the color), shaders were already disabled. Sad -- the screenshots with colors were from when i only enabled GE graphics. XD

the graphics seem more unstable that when i first played it (sometimes some images in the game were there but most of the times they're not (like the date of the day, in the corner)) XD
(01-22-2011, 05:35 AM)samiewami04 Wrote:

when i enabled only GE graphics (that puts back the color), shaders were already disabled. Sad -- the screenshots with colors were from when i only enabled GE graphics. XD

the graphics seem more unstable that when i first played it (sometimes some images in the game were there but most of the times they're not (like the date of the day, in the corner)) XD

Try turning your graphics card settings a bit.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

(01-22-2011, 05:47 AM)Kai3213 Wrote:
(01-22-2011, 05:35 AM)samiewami04 Wrote:

Try turning your graphics card settings a bit.

wow! changing my graphics card settings fixed it! Big Grin thanks a lot! Big Grin

the problem was caused by the Catalyst A.I. setting in my ATI Radeon Graphics Card setting -- when i looked at it, the setting was in 'Advanced' when its suppose to be in just 'Standard'. Big Grin changing it back to Standard did the trick Smile