This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Rocky Balboa - ULUS10233
Well, I'm afraid not. I've tested it today with latest r2306 and here are the log files.

Two situations tested: in the 1st log/pid we have the same crash after waiting a few seconds without pressing any button. And in the 2nd log/pid I've pressed "X" when prompted and it crashed right at the beggining of the Ubisofts intro movie. But I could not see any changes to the log files, but maybe you can figure out something.

I'll keep trying to capture the beginning of the commandbox by screen-capturing it with my lightspeed reflexes Cool
I did it!!! I've reduced the font size at the commandbox to the minimum and could capture the very beginning of the crash at the commandbox (see the image attached). It's a StackOverflow indeed.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.html   log.html (Size: 31.37 KB / Downloads: 102)
.txt   log_hs_err_pid4992.txt (Size: 13.91 KB / Downloads: 61)
.html   log2.html (Size: 28.47 KB / Downloads: 110)
.txt   log2_hs_err_pid2628.txt (Size: 147.24 KB / Downloads: 60)

Messages In This Thread
Rocky Balboa - ULUS10233 - by rcoltrane - 01-19-2011, 11:49 AM
RE: Rocky Balboa [ULUS10233] [encrypted] - by rcoltrane - 09-14-2011, 12:29 PM