This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Rocky Balboa - ULUS10233
(09-11-2011, 09:33 AM)gid15 Wrote:
(09-10-2011, 11:14 PM)rcoltrane Wrote: Tested again with the latest rev2303. The results were similar: If you don't click any button, it crashes after a couple of seconds by itself. And if you click to access the memorystick, it loads the contents until its complete and crashes right after. Atteched are the commandbox crash report and the new .log file.
Thanks for testing new revisions.
The interesting part in the command box is the beginning, which is missing in your report.
I guessed it would be a stack overflow, but I might be wrong. Could you post the beginning of the message in the command box? In the command box menu "properties" you can increase the buffer height if the beginning of the error just disappeared.

I have the buffer increased to the max (999) but it makes no difference at all, and still crops the beggining of the report. The weird thing is that even increasing the bufer size that much, it didnt make any difference to the resulting file.

I tried to give the command line straight into the command box with a parameter to output the result to a text file, but it didnt work either. Is there any way to keep ´monitoring´ every output from the commandbox and make a text file from there?

Messages In This Thread
Rocky Balboa - ULUS10233 - by rcoltrane - 01-19-2011, 11:49 AM
RE: Rocky Balboa [ULUS10233] [encrypted] - by rcoltrane - 09-11-2011, 11:48 PM