This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Rocky Balboa - ULUS10233
(09-06-2011, 07:28 PM)gid15 Wrote:
Code:
sceKernelRotateThreadReadyQueue priority:0xf is outside of valid range
Error 'java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException(java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException)' calling hleModule='jpcsp.HLE.modules.ThreadManForUser@600a08', hleModuleClass='class jpcsp.HLE.modules.ThreadManForUser', hleModuleMethodName='sceKernelChangeThreadPriority', hleModuleMethod='public void jpcsp.HLE.modules150.ThreadManForUser.sceKernelChangeThreadPriority(jpcsp.Processor,int,int)'
OnMethod: public void jpcsp.HLE.modules150.ThreadManForUser.sceKernelChangeThreadPriority(jpcsp.Processor,int,int)
This should be fixed in r2301. Could you test again?

Thanks!

You ask, I test Smile Tested with latest r2301:

The initial error is gone, but the old (main) crash persists with no changes. It crashes after about 4 or 5 seconds, even without pressing any button. See the new .log attached here for details.

Attached Files
.html   log.html (Size: 31.61 KB / Downloads: 104)
Code:
sceUtilitySavedataInitStart Address 0x0903D740, mode=1(AUTOSAVE), gameName=ULUS10233, saveName=, fileName=DATA.BIN
hleIoOpen filename = ms0:PSP/SAVEDATA/ULUS10233/DATA.BIN flags = 1 permissions = 00
hleIoRead - unknown id 80010002
sceIoClose - unknown id 80010002
I hope to have fixed this problem in r2302. Does it help here?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(09-07-2011, 07:31 PM)gid15 Wrote:
Code:
sceUtilitySavedataInitStart Address 0x0903D740, mode=1(AUTOSAVE), gameName=ULUS10233, saveName=, fileName=DATA.BIN
hleIoOpen filename = ms0:PSP/SAVEDATA/ULUS10233/DATA.BIN flags = 1 permissions = 00
hleIoRead - unknown id 80010002
sceIoClose - unknown id 80010002
I hope to have fixed this problem in r2302. Does it help here?

I think you are almost there. Here we go (tested with r2302):

Now we have some changes in game behavior because it does not display the memory stick messages anymore, neither the intro video. Instead, it keeps reading the game files (I suppose because the small yellow UMD disc keeps running at the top left corner of the screen) and after some time reading, it crashes. See the .log attached here for the details. This bug is a nasty little one Confused

Attached Files
.html   log.html (Size: 31.37 KB / Downloads: 96)
(09-07-2011, 11:11 PM)rcoltrane Wrote: I think you are almost there. Here we go (tested with r2302):

Now we have some changes in game behavior because it does not display the memory stick messages anymore, neither the intro video. Instead, it keeps reading the game files (I suppose because the small yellow UMD disc keeps running at the top left corner of the screen) and after some time reading, it crashes. See the .log attached here for the details. This bug is a nasty little one Confused
Is there something displayed in the command box (java exception)?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(09-09-2011, 01:54 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(09-07-2011, 11:11 PM)rcoltrane Wrote: I think you are almost there. Here we go (tested with r2302):

Is there something displayed in the command box (java exception)?

Sorry about that Blush Here's an updated .log file attached with debug screen set to INFO mode as requested.
This time, it finished loading data from the memorystick for the very 1st time and displayed me these messages: 'Loading Game Data' and right after that, another one saying "loading complete!". After that, it started playing the intro video and crashed.
I've also attached two different text results from the java exception command box screen. Take a look and see if it helps in some way. The 1st one didn't start the intro video, and the 2nd one is from another attempt trying to run the game, where it started playing the intro video and crashed.

Attached Files
.html   log.html (Size: 29.14 KB / Downloads: 71)
.txt   javaexception_commandboxtext.txt (Size: 15.45 KB / Downloads: 53)
.txt   javaexception_commandboxtext_2ndattempt.txt (Size: 141 bytes / Downloads: 52)
Code:
Error 'java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException(java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Converter class com.xuggle.xuggler.video.BgrConverter constructor failed with: java.lang.StackOverflowError)' calling hleModule='jpcsp.HLE.modules.sceMpeg@1b7516d', hleModuleClass='class jpcsp.HLE.modules.sceMpeg', hleModuleMethodName='sceMpegGetAtracAu', hleModuleMethod='public void jpcsp.HLE.modules150.sceMpeg.sceMpegGetAtracAu(jpcsp.Processor)'
There seems to be a stack overflow.
Could you try to set or increase the java -Xss option: e.g.
Code:
-Xss10m
(09-09-2011, 03:41 PM)gid15 Wrote:
Code:
Error 'java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException(java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Converter class com.xuggle.xuggler.video.BgrConverter constructor failed with: java.lang.StackOverflowError)' calling hleModule='jpcsp.HLE.modules.sceMpeg@1b7516d', hleModuleClass='class jpcsp.HLE.modules.sceMpeg', hleModuleMethodName='sceMpegGetAtracAu', hleModuleMethod='public void jpcsp.HLE.modules150.sceMpeg.sceMpegGetAtracAu(jpcsp.Processor)'
Code:
-Xss10m

I've included this parameter into the "start-windows-x86.bat" file at the commandline string, just like this:

echo Running Jpcsp 32bit...
"%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java" -Xss10m -Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=64m -Djava.library.path=lib/windows-x86 -jar bin/jpcsp.jar %*
goto END

But by doing this, the emulator freezes when I push the RUN button and doesn't even start the game. In fact, the emulator screen remains gray, such when you don't select a game from the list to run.
Sorry if I did something wrong, Java is one of my weak points Dodgy

Anyway, here's another .log attached with the command line above.

Attached Files
.html   log.html (Size: 21.37 KB / Downloads: 87)
(09-09-2011, 05:11 PM)rcoltrane Wrote:
(09-09-2011, 03:41 PM)gid15 Wrote:
Code:
Code:
-Xss10m

I've included this parameter into the "start-windows-x86.bat" file at the commandline string, just like this:

echo Running Jpcsp 32bit...
"%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java" -Xss10m -Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=64m -Djava.library.path=lib/windows-x86 -jar bin/jpcsp.jar %*
goto END

But by doing this, the emulator freezes when I push the RUN button and doesn't even start the game. In fact, the emulator screen remains gray, such when you don't select a game from the list to run.
Sorry if I did something wrong, Java is one of my weak points Dodgy

Anyway, here's another .log attached with the command line above.

Tested again with the latest rev2303. The results were similar: If you don't click any button, it crashes after a couple of seconds by itself. And if you click to access the memorystick, it loads the contents until its complete and crashes right after. Atteched are the commandbox crash report and the new .log file.

Attached Files
.txt   commandbox-crashreport-rev2303.txt (Size: 15.45 KB / Downloads: 51)
.html   log.html (Size: 28.8 KB / Downloads: 109)
(09-10-2011, 11:14 PM)rcoltrane Wrote: Tested again with the latest rev2303. The results were similar: If you don't click any button, it crashes after a couple of seconds by itself. And if you click to access the memorystick, it loads the contents until its complete and crashes right after. Atteched are the commandbox crash report and the new .log file.
Thanks for testing new revisions.
The interesting part in the command box is the beginning, which is missing in your report.
I guessed it would be a stack overflow, but I might be wrong. Could you post the beginning of the message in the command box? In the command box menu "properties" you can increase the buffer height if the beginning of the error just disappeared.
(09-11-2011, 09:33 AM)gid15 Wrote:
(09-10-2011, 11:14 PM)rcoltrane Wrote: Tested again with the latest rev2303. The results were similar: If you don't click any button, it crashes after a couple of seconds by itself. And if you click to access the memorystick, it loads the contents until its complete and crashes right after. Atteched are the commandbox crash report and the new .log file.
Thanks for testing new revisions.
The interesting part in the command box is the beginning, which is missing in your report.
I guessed it would be a stack overflow, but I might be wrong. Could you post the beginning of the message in the command box? In the command box menu "properties" you can increase the buffer height if the beginning of the error just disappeared.

I have the buffer increased to the max (999) but it makes no difference at all, and still crops the beggining of the report. The weird thing is that even increasing the bufer size that much, it didnt make any difference to the resulting file.

I tried to give the command line straight into the command box with a parameter to output the result to a text file, but it didnt work either. Is there any way to keep ´monitoring´ every output from the commandbox and make a text file from there?