This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Rocky Balboa - ULUS10233
New log file from latest SNV (1993) attached below.

The program is extracting the audio from the Ubisoft intro movie correctly (ExtAudio.wav) and the audio is complete. But the Ubisoft movie is still crashing after playing for about 2 or 3 seconds. What can it be? I really want to play this game with the emulator Big Grin

Attached Files
.html   log.html (Size: 17.76 KB / Downloads: 110)
Teste with latest SVN (2009) today. None of my games are starting anymore.

I've done a LOG file (see attached) from Rocky Balboa. Maybe it has a clue on what's going on here...

Attached Files
.html   log.html (Size: 8.7 KB / Downloads: 106)
Tested today with latest 2037 svn release, but nothing has changed for this game Sad
Attached below is the latest log file generated with SVN 2054.

I've discovered that if you do not hit any button when the 1st message appears, after some seconds it crashes. So the crash may not be related to the video decoding, as I suspected before.

Tested with all settings as default, only enabling the Media Engine with Sonic Stage.

Hope it helps on something this time.
Roger.

Attached Files
.html   log.html (Size: 23.39 KB / Downloads: 98)
Attached below is the latest log file generated with SVN 2076 for the game Rocky Balboa.

The 'do not hit any button when the 1st message appears' runtime crash persists; it crashes by itself after a few seconds even if you do nothing.

Tested with all settings as default.

Roger.

Attached Files
.html   log.html (Size: 31.75 KB / Downloads: 104)
Tried this game again with the latest SVN build (2188) but with the very same result: it crashes badly after running for some seconds, even if you do not press any button (new LOG attached).

Attached Files
.html   log-rockybalboa-SVN-2188.html (Size: 30.49 KB / Downloads: 120)
Tested with latest SVN (2196) with the very same results from previous posts. This time, I've attached the automatically-generated .log file from the runtime environment that might help on something...

Attached Files
.txt   hs_err_pid3500_log.txt (Size: 12.59 KB / Downloads: 55)
Rocky Balboa tested with latest builds but remains crashing at the first FMV or after a couple of seconds without pressing any button.
Tested today with SVN rev 2298. See .log file attached to verify the crash results with this version.

Attached Files
.html   log.html (Size: 32.88 KB / Downloads: 96)
Code:
sceKernelRotateThreadReadyQueue priority:0xf is outside of valid range
Error 'java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException(java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException)' calling hleModule='jpcsp.HLE.modules.ThreadManForUser@600a08', hleModuleClass='class jpcsp.HLE.modules.ThreadManForUser', hleModuleMethodName='sceKernelChangeThreadPriority', hleModuleMethod='public void jpcsp.HLE.modules150.ThreadManForUser.sceKernelChangeThreadPriority(jpcsp.Processor,int,int)'
OnMethod: public void jpcsp.HLE.modules150.ThreadManForUser.sceKernelChangeThreadPriority(jpcsp.Processor,int,int)
This should be fixed in r2301. Could you test again?

Thanks!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log