This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project DIVA 2 Laggy? [HELP]
i recently got my jpcsp work.. but the problem is its too laggy and i dont know how to set the configuration graphics or video rather.. Huh

Heres my computer specs..

CPU: Intel Core 2 QUAD Q9400 @ 2.66GHZ
Memory: 3318MB RAM
DirectX: 10.0
Video: G33/G31 Express Family Chipset @ 384MB

I hope you Could Help me THNX IN ADVANCE! Tongue
Here are some tips to get the game running as smooth as possible: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....10#pid9610

However, your CPU and especially integrated graphics card are not fast enough to get the game running at full speed. Overclocking your CPU may help a bit, but you need a discrete graphics card to be able to use shaders to speed up the visuals.
(01-18-2011, 01:30 AM)greed0 Wrote: i recently got my jpcsp work.. but the problem is its too laggy and i dont know how to set the configuration graphics or video rather.. Huh

Heres my computer specs..

CPU: Intel Core 2 QUAD Q9400 @ 2.66GHZ
Memory: 3318MB RAM
DirectX: 10.0
Video: G33/G31 Express Family Chipset @ 384MB

I hope you Could Help me THNX IN ADVANCE! Tongue

Use the media image in the options
I think the emulator just isn`t ready for full speeds yet. Maybe in the future we might see some great performance boosts.
But just like most emulators all around stability is whats the most important. I`m having issues with this certain game aswell.
System Specs:
CPU: Intel Q6600 OC @3.2Ghz
RAM: 4GB
Video: Geforce 9800 GTX+ 1GB DDR3