This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jpscp
(01-18-2011, 11:20 PM)baoro2752 Wrote: Wait, I think I found Jpcspconnector 3xx.
Its name was Eboot.PBP but when I accidentally ran, the JpcspConnector 3xx appeared.
So I did whole process from start again.
But when I used Eboot.PBP after I put raw and commander file in ms0\tmp\
it automatically was paused.
What should I do?
And I also found this message in logger. Check it.
P.S. I have question. Do I need PSP? Because this KHBBS was from my friend's PSP. I don';t have my own psps, so....Don't think I did piracy!

Wouldn't that be a don't copy that floppy situation?
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

baoro2752, Jpcsp doesn't support piracy and yes what you did is bad, you don't own the game, copying it from a friends psp doesn't make it ok.

anyways you need a psp for "KHBBS" to get it running on jpcsp, only the psp can decrypt the files.
I didn't know even transferring game from my friend's psp was piracy too, because it's not mine.
But is it still piracy though my friend allowed me to?
ANyway, thank you to Darth1701 and Kai3213.
And I appreciate your warning, hyakki.
(though I wasn't given warn), because I won't do anything involved in what you call 'piracy'
Shy