This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jpscp
(01-18-2011, 01:57 AM)baoro2752 Wrote: ㅜㅜ there was nothing in Log.html when I opend it.
do you think this don might be helpfuL?

That's because you have to USE the logger in order for it to be recorded in the log html.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

is there any thread or post what logger is and how to use it?
can I play game if I solve Log4j WARn?
(01-18-2011, 02:06 AM)baoro2752 Wrote: is there any thread or post what logger is and how to use it?

I don't think so but there should be! It's really simple. Open up jpcsp and go to debug, tools, logger, and show logger. When you click show logger this little box will appear under jpcsp called logger. In the little box next to choose logger level it says off. To change that click on "Off" and press "I" on the keyboard to change it to info. Then when you load and run a game, it will record the processes that occur when doing so in log.html.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

damn it. i did everything you said but nothing was recorded and so was in log.html
(01-18-2011, 02:33 AM)baoro2752 Wrote: damn it. i did everything you said but nothing was recorded and so was in log.html

Then just copy and paste from the logger. Strange, workes fine for me.
wait, what is log4j?
(01-18-2011, 03:56 AM)baoro2752 Wrote: wait, what is log4j?

log4j is just a logging framework, this normally works without problems. In your case it might be a strange directory. Extract your emulator files in a short directory right after root, f.e. C:\jpcsp, this should help against all java loading errors. If the log.html is still 0 after running the game and exit try it again and this time just copy the output from the logger to a text file and upload it here or paste the copied text here in the forum.

I don't think there is a problem with your decrypted files but if you still have a problem I try to run the game later and give you MD5 hashes for the .decrypted files to compare them
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
wait guys, I okay, I erased jpcsp and unzipped file again likc C:\jpcsp, and after copying raw ot stuffs like that, I ran the Jpcspcontroller.prx because I coudn't find Jpcspconnector 3xx. Is there something wrong it?
P.S. don't send or give me something, Darth1401. I really thank you though. I will try it again.
and When I still find problem then I will tell you
(01-18-2011, 01:49 PM)baoro2752 Wrote: wait guys, I okay, I erased jpcsp and unzipped file again likc C:\jpcsp, and after copying raw ot stuffs like that, I ran the Jpcspcontroller.prx because I coudn't find Jpcspconnector 3xx. Is there something wrong it?
P.S. don't send or give me something, Darth1401. I really thank you though. I will try it again.
and When I still find problem then I will tell you

Hmm, what is Jpcspcontroller.prx? Where did you find that file?
JPCSPConnector is in the ms0/PSP/GAME/ directory
OK, keep me informed Smile
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Wait, I think I found Jpcspconnector 3xx.
Its name was Eboot.PBP but when I accidentally ran, the JpcspConnector 3xx appeared.
So I did whole process from start again.
But when I used Eboot.PBP after I put raw and commander file in ms0\tmp\
it automatically was paused.
What should I do?
And I also found this message in logger. Check it.
P.S. I have question. Do I need PSP? Because this KHBBS was from my friend's PSP. I don';t have my own psps, so....Don't think I did piracy!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)