This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jpscp
(01-17-2011, 02:21 PM)baoro2752 Wrote: Of course I pushed 'run'! Actually , I have never used emulator before so this si first time to use. Oh, and I am sorry but what is tMP?
and I erased Xss thing, and make it same as first.
So, I ran the game, and there's only a black scren.
So I entered ;enter key;-which is start, but nithing happens.
PLEASE! don't call me silly. I really don't know.
P.S. did I edit right bat file?
P.S. what is CFW?
Oh I forgot, when I run game, it immediately gets paused with red erroe message in below box.
Adn I run again, but theres only messages.
Do I call it Stackoverflow when there are too much message?

Problem solved: You use some ancient version of JPCSP. Please you the latest version from the buildbot: http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Um..it seems to work,Tongue put what should I do after this step?
DO I just wait?
Sorry~

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-17-2011, 03:22 PM)baoro2752 Wrote: Um..it seems to work,Tongue put what should I do after this step?
DO I just wait?
Sorry~

Great! You passed all the problematic parts. At this screen you just have to move the cursor to "Yes" and press "S" on your keyboard. Then it's just like on the real PSP. Use the configuration page for reference on how the buttons are mapped.
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHrg! I am really sorry! I must be witless idiot
but there's only a black screen after it.
Is there wrong with me? or computer?
Oh, and theres no progress after this black screen. It just stays there
Oh, and what do I do with psp cfw? mine is 5.00 M33-3
(01-17-2011, 03:41 PM)baoro2752 Wrote: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHrg! I am really sorry! I must be witless idiot
but there's only a black screen after it.
Is there wrong with me? or computer?
Oh, and theres no progress after this black screen. It just stays there
Oh, and what do I do with psp cfw? mine is 5.00 M33-3

Relax, I can feel you are almost there Smile

The CFW should be fine. The decrypting worked so this is not the problem.

I think there was some report about problems. Install SonicStage

http://anonym.to/?http://download.cnet.c...96458.html

and after installing it select "Use Media Engine" and "Decode with SonicStage" in the Media section of the settings and then try it again.

It must work this way. It works for me so it should work for you too Big Grin
sorry its same...
I installed Sonystage and clicked 'use media engine ' and 'decode audio files with Sonicstage'
and its same black screen.
do you think theres something wrong with my kHBBS file?
(01-17-2011, 10:09 PM)baoro2752 Wrote: sorry its same...
I installed Sonystage and clicked 'use media engine ' and 'decode audio files with Sonicstage'
and its same black screen.
do you think theres something wrong with my kHBBS file?

posting an info log might help
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

what is info log and how can I find it?
WHich one?
There are 4 files that contain log in my jpcsp file.
log.html, logsetting.html,test.log,hs_err_pid4492.log
(01-18-2011, 01:37 AM)baoro2752 Wrote: what is info log and how can I find it?
WHich one?
There are 4 files that contain log in my jpcsp file.
log.html, logsetting.html,test.log,hs_err_pid4492.log

You just posted a screenshot of one on the first page of this thread >.> ( its the log level: "info" when using the logger ), and the log.html contains the log. I thought someone he knew how to use an info log would know what it is ( and knowing is half the battle.) No offense
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

ㅜㅜ there was nothing in Log.html when I opend it.
do you think this don might be helpfuL?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)