This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jpscp
psp 
whta is difference between pcsp and jpcsp? which is better?
(01-16-2011, 03:29 PM)baoro2752 Wrote: whta is difference between pcsp and jpcsp? which is better?

Pcsp is faster but jpcsp is more compatible with games. Plus jpcsp is writen in java and pcsp written in c++ ( no idea what at is lol ) I would say jpcsp is more developed.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

Okay, I wanna play KHBBS in pc.

I once trid it on pcsp but it didn't work.

and I also tried to use in jpcsp(I have Java) with the instructions by Darth1701
but the messsage in step didn't show up
What should I do?
Please help me
P.S. I NEVER downloaded in internet. I transferred it from my psp.
(01-16-2011, 05:07 PM)baoro2752 Wrote: Okay, I wanna play KHBBS in pc.

I once trid it on pcsp but it didn't work.

and I also tried to use in jpcsp(I have Java) with the instructions by Darth1701
but the messsage in step didn't show up
What should I do?
Please help me
P.S. I NEVER downloaded in internet. I transferred it from my psp.

Please tell us exactly what happens (as simple as possible). I should have not changed in 1900+
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Actually, I am not sure whether I edited right batch file. Where is it? Is the file's name 'jpcsp 0.3bat?'
I inserted -Xss12m- next to-Xmx1024m-, and loaded KHBBs from UMD list,
Uh, and the messages that you said would pop out didn't shoow up.
What did I do wrong?
(01-16-2011, 06:59 PM)baoro2752 Wrote: Actually, I am not sure whether I edited right batch file. Where is it? Is the file's name 'jpcsp 0.3bat?'
What did I do wrong?

Not to insult your intelligence but did you push the run button? I remember reading somewhere that you didn't need to use xss12m or XmX1024 thing in the newer builds right?

(01-16-2011, 06:59 PM)baoro2752 Wrote: Actually, I am not sure whether I edited right batch file. Where is it? Is the file's name 'jpcsp 0.3bat?'
What did I do wrong?

The stack size is no longer neccessary (it is stated later in the guide). With this "message" you mean the one where it asks about files to decrypt (the data files)? Maybe you already have the decrypted files in your TMP directory? If not, provide us with a INFO log (Debug, Tools, Logger, Show Logger, Log level INFO, then upload the log.html or copy & paste it from the logger window)
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
can someone help Smile i have problem with god of war ghost of sparta.when i load up god of war and press run the screen are black and i cant play.logon says error Sad
(01-16-2011, 08:54 PM)mihael1010 Wrote: can someone help Smile i have problem with god of war ghost of sparta.when i load up god of war and press run the screen are black and i cant play.logon says error Sad

Kinda off top don't ya think? I didn't see a thread anywhere ( unless your using a demo which is here ) for that game so you should make your own in the jpcsp commercial games section.

Of course I pushed 'run'! Actually , I have never used emulator before so this si first time to use. Oh, and I am sorry but what is tMP?
and I erased Xss thing, and make it same as first.
So, I ran the game, and there's only a black scren.
So I entered ;enter key;-which is start, but nithing happens.
PLEASE! don't call me silly. I really don't know.
P.S. did I edit right bat file?
P.S. what is CFW?
Oh I forgot, when I run game, it immediately gets paused with red erroe message in below box.
Adn I run again, but theres only messages.
Do I call it Stackoverflow when there are too much message?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)