This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Phantasy Star Portable 2 - NPJH50332
I have to report very weird bug with game
jpcsp r3237
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
During character creation if i dont check :
"disable optimized vertexinfo reading"
game controller starts clicking button X and move controller to the left by it self
if i do check that option it wont totally stop that strange behavior but it will slow it down from happening
(from 1 second button press to 5-6 seconds between preses)

now if i check "save stencil to memory" it will further slow down that weird behavior,to 5-6 minutes

(i have to mention that once i enter the game that problem disappear totally,meaning controller doesn't try to press button it self or move to left)
it isnt the bug in my controler,it is also happening when using keyboard
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT!
I was wrong! This is actually happening all the time during character creation!
"save stencil vertexinfo reading ONLY slow down the emulator to 15fps which results in slower buttons autoclicking and not actually fixing the thing"!!

The Real and ONLY way to slow down this autoclick is to leave emulator running at character creation for 5-8 minutes and it will slow down it self from clicking!
In that period background music will also stop playing

and the second problem is that game doesn't seem to apply any quality textures with "saving ge to textures option ON"
it looks very pixelated
fmv's and sound is ok
haven't observed any other problems

Anyway
is there a way to apply some higher textures to the game?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT
i tested the build above few posts
Code:
http://depositfiles.com/files/cmc4mxbao (Size: 14 MB / r2458 + patch v4.6)
Everything seems to be ok in there
none of the bugs mentioned above exist in that build
Even textures are very HD
--One Bug for now thou..fmv's doesn't play in game with this emulator Undecided
(not counting intro fmv that one is ok)
Thanks!

I only hope that official jpcsp will come to that quality when it comes to playing this game

Messages In This Thread
RE: Phantasy Star Portable 2 - NPJH50332 - by IcemanSR - 06-16-2013, 04:07 AM