This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
in game videos
psp 
i beleive my game goes to play its intro but it comes up with a message saying "this is a faked MPEG video" is that normal and is there a way i can actually see these videos
(01-14-2011, 09:50 PM)neglected Wrote: i beleive my game goes to play its intro but it comes up with a message saying "this is a faked MPEG video" is that normal and is there a way i can actually see these videos

Enable media engine, In the Options, Configuration, Media, check Use Media Engine
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

ok so the video is working but im not getting any sound from the video does that have anything to do with the sonicstage in config and if it does can you give me the download for it thanks
(01-14-2011, 10:47 PM)neglected Wrote: ok so the video is working but im not getting any sound from the video does that have anything to do with the sonicstage in config and if it does can you give me the download for it thanks

Yes, install sonic stage. Just google sonic stage 4.3 ( might get in trouble if I give the link) and enable the decode with sonic stage option in the media tab where the media engine is.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

thanks alot man that was really helpful