This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
weired!!God of war saves not work?
Exclamation 
kinda strange.
game name:god of war chains of olympus
GameID:UCUS98653
Eboot Decrypted with:Edecrypter V1.40
To replace eboot,umdgen was used.
PSP modelTongueSP-1000,FW-5.50GEN-D3,MEM-2GB
Saves were transferred from psp's ms0:/psp/savedata to jpcsp's save directory via data cable.

Attempting to run game on jpcsp and no problem found on main menu.60fps.
But in loading game,I select one save from the list.Then emulation was auto-paused and never resumed(even if i clik on "run").

Jpcsp rev:1948(same occur on 1914)
settings:all was in by defaulf but in media,
"use media engine__ticked"
"extract media to temp folder__ticked"
"decode audio with sonicstage__tciked"
P.S. sonicstage is installed.

Any suggestion?
(01-12-2011, 09:16 PM)pspnoob06 Wrote: kinda strange.
game name:god of war chains of olympus
GameID:UCUS98653
Eboot Decrypted with:Edecrypter V1.40
To replace eboot,umdgen was used.
PSP modelTongueSP-1000,FW-5.50GEN-D3,MEM-2GB
Saves were transferred from psp's ms0:/psp/savedata to jpcsp's save directory via data cable.

Attempting to run game on jpcsp and no problem found on main menu.60fps.
But in loading game,I select one save from the list.Then emulation was auto-paused and never resumed(even if i clik on "run").

Jpcsp rev:1948(same occur on 1914)
settings:all was in by defaulf but in media,
"use media engine__ticked"
"extract media to temp folder__ticked"
"decode audio with sonicstage__tciked"
P.S. sonicstage is installed.

Any suggestion?
PSP saves are encrypted, just like the eboots. You'll have to use jpcsp saves cuss theres no way to decrypt them I believe.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

holy shit,FIRE IN THE SONY'S HOLE.

Save are tooooo!!!!!!URRRRRRR
So i have to save game using jpcsp??!! Then to get the "field of elysium" save,I have to play that game in 20fps(perhaps,who know?Big Grin) and play all the way through and finally get(if i could get) desired save state "light glowing" point.Only then i can save, and use my saves in jpcsp.

Man,it is too tedious and marathon lengthy process ,is there no homebrew to do that decrypting job?