This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JPCSP launching problem ...
Hey, guys.

I have been trying to solve the problem with Jpcsp quite long time alone,
but I can't find a solution, so I would like you to help me out.
My OS is windows 7, 64bit, and I installed latest java version
for 64bit. (jre 6u23 - windows x64).
I am using jpcsp 1948 version (for 64bit), and trying to
play "super robot taisen A potable".

I can see initial screen of jpcsp, but I cannot keep going on
when I try to load UMD. when I load the Iso file of the game,
Nothing happens, but it made "test" file that shows like this:

2011-01-09 21:32:36,818 [GUI] WARN com.xuggle.ferry.JNILibraryLoader - Failure: library load of library: xuggle-xuggler; version: 3: absolute path: C:\Users\Young\Desktop\jpcsp\lib\windows-amd64\libxuggle-xuggler-3.dll; error: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Users\Young\Desktop\jpcsp\lib\windows-amd64\libxuggle-xuggler-3.dll: Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform
2011-01-09 21:32:36,834 [GUI] WARN com.xuggle.ferry.JNILibraryLoader - Failure: library load of library: xuggle-xuggler; version: 3: absolute path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xuggle\bin\libxuggle-xuggler-3.dll; error: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xuggle\bin\libxuggle-xuggler-3.dll: Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform
2011-01-09 21:32:36,834 [GUI] ERROR com.xuggle.ferry.JNILibraryLoader - Could not load library: xuggle-xuggler; version: 3; Visit http://www.xuggle.com/xuggler/faq/ to find common solutions to this problem

If I activate use media engine option, I can even load the file.
when I click the "load" icon, there are another message like this:

2011-01-09 21:35:44,885 [GUI] WARN com.xuggle.ferry.JNILibraryLoader - Failure: library load of library: xuggle-xuggler; version: 3: absolute path: C:\Users\Young\Desktop\jpcsp\lib\windows-amd64\libxuggle-xuggler-3.dll; error: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Users\Young\Desktop\jpcsp\lib\windows-amd64\libxuggle-xuggler-3.dll: Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform
2011-01-09 21:35:44,900 [GUI] WARN com.xuggle.ferry.JNILibraryLoader - Failure: library load of library: xuggle-xuggler; version: 3: absolute path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xuggle\bin\libxuggle-xuggler-3.dll; error: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xuggle\bin\libxuggle-xuggler-3.dll: Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform
2011-01-09 21:35:44,900 [GUI] ERROR com.xuggle.ferry.JNILibraryLoader - Could not load library: xuggle-xuggler; version: 3; Visit http://www.xuggle.com/xuggler/faq/ to find common solutions to this problem
2011-01-09 21:35:45,992 [GUI] WARN com.xuggle.ferry.JNILibraryLoader - Failure: library load of library: xuggle-ferry; version: 3: absolute path: C:\Users\Young\Desktop\jpcsp\lib\windows-amd64\libxuggle-ferry-3.dll; error: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Users\Young\Desktop\jpcsp\lib\windows-amd64\libxuggle-ferry-3.dll: Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform
2011-01-09 21:35:45,992 [GUI] WARN com.xuggle.ferry.JNILibraryLoader - Failure: library load of library: xuggle-ferry; version: 3: absolute path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xuggle\bin\libxuggle-ferry-3.dll; error: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xuggle\bin\libxuggle-ferry-3.dll: Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform
2011-01-09 21:35:45,992 [GUI] ERROR com.xuggle.ferry.JNILibraryLoader - Could not load library: xuggle-ferry; version: 3; Visit http://www.xuggle.com/xuggler/faq/ to find common solutions to this problem

I only have the iso file of "super robot taisen A potable", so
I can't figure out if it's a problem of file or not.
I will be gladly take any advice for this matter.
Thanks,
Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform, pretty self explanatory, media engine doesn't support 64bit, this question has been asked hundreds of times, if you want to use the 64bit version then uncheck use media engine and the other options on that tab, restart jpcsp