This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Solved]Assign Keyboard Controls
psp 
Hey guys!
I'm having troubles to re-assign the controls configuration.
Once I click at the button square, it appears Presskey, and when I press any other key, it comes back to the default key.
I'm using my keyboard cause I don't have any joystick.
I have jpcsp v0.6 1948, and the launcher v.1.4.04 ( Thank you so much Hyakki, if it wasn't you, I wouldn't be able to play Crisis Core with sound as I am now )
My OS is Windows Vista 64x

Could anyone help me?

Thank you! Smile
If the key you pressed is already assigned, it won't use that key and comes back to the default key. So, you need to make sure that the key you want to use is not already assigned to something else. Just assign the control to another key first so that you can use the key you want for the control you want.
¬¬ I've tried to figure it out for hours ¬¬
Didn't know it was that simple

Thanks man!!! Thank you so much for the help!!! Wink
the best way for me to play jpcsp is yo use "Xpadder":
[Image: psp00111.jpg]

NO MORE TROUBLES!
I agree, Xpadder is a dream come true, and it works for everything! Just dont give the same inputs you do on controller 1 and controller 2 if you want to play 2 player, a newbie mistake i made xD but ya Xpadder + cheap PS2 controll adapter (smooth) is the answer to all you can ask for Wink